    sas Guest

    I have some remaining Microsoft Exam vouchers for sale. The price is $ 165
    Canadian dollars each. If interested, please send an email to my address :
    sas, Jan 18, 2004

  2. sas

    Guest

    $ 165. Are you crazy?

    , Jan 19, 2004

  3. sas wrote:

    > I have some remaining Microsoft Exam vouchers for sale. The price is $ 165
    > Canadian dollars each. If interested, please send an email to my address :

    Are you stupid? My exams only cost about $161 with the current exchange
    rate.
    General Protection Fault, Jan 19, 2004
  4. sas

    Lorne Smith Guest

    "General Protection Fault" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    :

    > Are you stupid? My exams only cost about $161 with the current exchange
    > rate.

    He maybe, but I suspect he's hoping some people in here are VERY stupid (and
    he's not that far wrong either going by some of the posts in here!!) ;-)

    Lorne
    Lorne Smith, Jan 19, 2004
  5. sas

    Eric Guest

    Lorne Smith wrote:

    > "General Protection Fault" <>
    > wrote in message news:...
    > > sas wrote:
    > >
    > > > I have some remaining Microsoft Exam vouchers for sale. The price
    > > > is $

    > 165
    > > > Canadian dollars each. If interested, please send an email to my
    > > > address

    > :
    > > >

    > > Are you stupid? My exams only cost about $161 with the current
    > > exchange rate.

    > He maybe, but I suspect he's hoping some people in here are VERY
    > stupid (and he's not that far wrong either going by some of the posts
    > in here!!) ;-)
    >
    > Lorne

    I'll sell some US test vouchers for only $200 USD each! And I'll drop
    that to $180 each if you buy all 5 at once!
    Eric, Jan 19, 2004
  6. >He maybe, but I suspect he's hoping some people in here are VERY stupid

    ... he would be correct.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 20, 2004
  7. sas

    JaR Guest

    > >He maybe, but I suspect he's hoping some people in here are VERY stupid

    > .. he would be correct.

    If he had guaranteed a pass with every voucher, he could have sold then for
    much more money :-D

    JaR
    Guaranteed Thug
    JaR, Jan 20, 2004
  8. sas

    Satya Guest

    It is a learning desk, not a shop.

    Satya, Jan 22, 2004
  9. sas

    Hermit Dave Guest

    learning desk ? or a shop ?
    I think this is a newsgroup.... and its bout answering stupid question most
    of the times... ask everyone (not the people who ask, but the people who
    answer)

    --
    Regards,
    HD