    I have some Microsoft exam vouchers left and they are valid in Canada. Each
    voucher is CAD $ 145. If interested please send me an email at

    Ray

    ray, Jan 27, 2004

  2. ray

    kpg Guest

    > I have some Microsoft exam vouchers left and they are valid in Canada.
    Each
    > voucher is CAD $ 145. If interested please send me an email at <snip>

    Lets see, 1139 mile drive to Canada at 25 mi/gal = 48 gal @ $1.65 = $79.20.
    Sleep in the car...so no motel. Take 3 vacation days, lose some overtime...
    OK, I'll give you $1.95(US) each.

    kpg, Jan 27, 2004

  3. ray

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Geez, you've got it easy. I have to fly accross the Pacific Ocean!

    --
    Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 28

    Darth 2000, Jan 28, 2004
  4. >Take 3 vacation days, lose some overtime...
    >OK, I'll give you $1.95(US) each.

    No, they would need to give you $1.95.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2004