  1. fairy

    fairy Guest

    I have recently purchased a number of DVDs from this website that i
    found. It is at www.savesite.info
    They have over 1000 DVDs, including some of the latest films, and they
    deliver them for just £2.79 per DVD! There is also no minimum order!

    I have made some money by selling them on to friends for a nice profit.
    Well worth a go!

    fairy, Sep 21, 2005

  2. fairy

    anthony Guest

    sounds great!
    Which wholesaler are they from? The implicit suggestion is that these
    are legit Region 2 or Region 1 discs, not pirates. How can we make sure
    these aren't pirate copies and that by selling them at a 'nice profit'
    to friends, that we're not just ripping them off?

    anthony, Sep 23, 2005