    handle domain transfer and registry - inexpensively.
    Ideally they also would provide (web) forwarding, and perhaps e-mail
    forwarding.
    Robert Baer, Apr 21, 2004

  2. Robert Baer

    Livewire Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    www.123-reg.co.uk
    Livewire, Apr 21, 2004

  3. http://www.godaddy.com

    Shane Metzler, Apr 21, 2004
  4. Robert Baer

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Apr 22, 2004
  5. Robert Baer

    Robert Baer Guest

    Shane Metzler wrote:

    > http://www.godaddy.com
    >
    > "Robert Baer" <> wrote in message
    > > Please give suggestions for known reliable and inexpensive place to
    > > handle domain transfer and registry - inexpensively.
    > > Ideally they also would provide (web) forwarding, and perhaps e-mail
    > > forwarding.

    The GoDaddy looks a little better than the 123Reg.
    Thanks.
    Robert Baer, Apr 22, 2004
  6. Robert Baer

    Robert Baer Guest

    Plato wrote:

    > Robert Baer wrote:
    > >
    > > Please give suggestions for known reliable and inexpensive place to
    > > handle domain transfer and registry - inexpensively.

    > http://www.bootdisk.com/bootlist/151.htm#1
    >
    > --
    > http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Well, i just got thru e-mailing him about the nasty and fraudlent
    things that NetworkSolutions did to me.
    Robert Baer, Apr 22, 2004
  7. Robert Baer

    Plato Guest

    Robert Baer wrote:

    > Well, i just got thru e-mailing him about the nasty and fraudlent
    > things that NetworkSolutions did to me.

    You should have emailed me. I'm the one that recommended them. Randy
    doesn't deal with them. He deals with godaddy or something like that.

    There's always exceptions to any service, any software, any utility, and
    hard drive, any motherboard, etc. that one likes or recommends.

    I could recommend the best hard drive any geek would agree with right
    now this instant and somebody will come back and say it crashed on them
    after a month.
    Plato, Apr 23, 2004