    "No Photos in Camera." Well I know I have some in there. Any
    suggestions?
    BTW, forget about going to the manufacturers website - there is none!

    Joe, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Joe

    Big Bill Guest

    On 17 Jun 2004 14:01:10 -0700, (Joe) wrote:

    >Hi - hope you can help - I have 2 VERY cheap digital cameras - the
    >kind you get as a "Free Gift" - the brand name seems to be DigiCam.
    >The instruction booklet looks like it was written by someone in China
    >with limited knowledege of English.
    > They both come with a CD of ArcSoft PhotoImpression. One camera works
    >ok on my PC; the other one, when I go to download the photos, it says
    >"No Photos in Camera." Well I know I have some in there. Any
    >suggestions?
    > BTW, forget about going to the manufacturers website - there is none!

    It would seem that, with one working, you are doing the procedure
    right.That kinda leaves the idea that he second one isn't working.
    Personal opinion, it isn't worth wasting much time on it. In fact, if
    it was mine, I'd figer I'd already wasted enough.
    There are way too many inexpensive cameras out there (check Ebay) to
    waste much time on "VERY cheap" ones.

    Bill Funk
    Change "g" to "a"

    Big Bill, Jun 18, 2004