cheap cell phone idea

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Angela30021dbol@gmail.com, Apr 3, 2008.

  1. Guest

    , Apr 3, 2008

  2. wrote in
    news::

    > Thanks, any help is appreciated!

    Yes, Dr. Phil can help you and peoples like you...

    But you can do it yourself! Just get over it and
    get on with it and don't let it get to you anymore.

    HTH.

    --

    My name is Bucky Breeder and I approve this message!

    On the USA presidental elections? All I can say is that the future of the
    world may boil down like shown in the 1996 phrophetic Will Smith movie,
    'Independence Day'; and at last check, Clintons are draft-dodgers, and
    Obama was too busy becoming a lawyer rich off blacks to be bothered
    with military concepts; thus, McCain is the best because he can jump
    into a jet and shoot down any invaders we may have to defend against!

    http://www.jonregen.com/audio/WORDS_MUSIC_2006-Finished_Wi.m3u
    Bucky Breeder, Apr 3, 2008