    epson ones.Has anyone tried these or heard about them, in other words does
    it pay to buy cartridges on the cheap or best to stick to the manufacturers
    make?

    miklol, Jun 28, 2003

  2. miklol

    Shep© Guest

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:40:52 +0100, Whilst playing Smegball with the
    scutters "miklol" <> wrote :

    >I have an epson cx3200 printer/scanner and have found a site at
    >www.inkclub.com which offers own brand ink cartridges much cheaper than the
    >epson ones.Has anyone tried these or heard about them, in other words does
    >it pay to buy cartridges on the cheap or best to stick to the manufacturers
    >make?

    Dunno but my Pal swears by this lot.He only uses Epson,

    0800 093 4330

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,

    Shep©, Jun 28, 2003

  3. miklol

    area 51 Guest

    "miklol" <> wrote in message
    > I have an epson cx3200 printer/scanner and have found a site at
    > www.inkclub.com which offers own brand ink cartridges much cheaper

    than the
    > epson ones.Has anyone tried these or heard about them, in other words

    does
    > it pay to buy cartridges on the cheap or best to stick to the

    manufacturers
    > make?

    They are good, and so are a lot of the refills.
    Do not worry about manufactures warranty, as a new printer is as cheap
    as refills.

    area 51, Jun 28, 2003