CHEAP camera cases

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ken Weitzel, Oct 6, 2004.

  1. Ken Weitzel

    Ken Weitzel Guest

    Hi...

    Just a heads-up for anyone needing really
    inexpensive cases...

    Was in Superstore (Loblaws) (Canada) yesterday.

    They were clearing out the back to school kids
    lunch bags. For 3 and change cdn. I saw them
    on an end display near the camera section, and
    really thought they were camera cases.
    Name is Media. It wasn't till I got home with a
    few that I realized it was a lunch bag :)

    Beautiful. Nylon, choice of colors, padded (I guess
    really for a bit of insulation, but...) and with
    several zippered compartments. A snap that can
    attach it to your belt. A comfortable handle.

    Check for yourself, just trying to be helpful.

    Ken

    Ken Weitzel, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Nice....and safer than a camera bag....who would steal a lunch bag? I get
    equipment bags from the army and navy store....and a shotgun strap is what
    keeps my tripod on my back.

    Gene Palmiter, Oct 6, 2004