cheap business cards

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Digital, Jul 7, 2009.

  1. Digital

    Digital Guest

    HI!!! This is Ivanth,
    http://www.fellowshipdesigns.com/
    Huge savings on printing
    no charge for checking

    http://www.fellowshipdesigns.com/The purpose of our company is to
    glorify God by serving you with the most excellent printing products
    possible, that by this our Lord Jesus might be able to say `Well done
    good and faithful Servant`. We put God First in our personal and
    business lives

    we are giving away 1.000 full color business cards,
    we also have 5.000 4x6 14 pt W/ UV coating For ONLY us $ 99.00
    Also 5.000 business cards 14pt W / UV coating For ONLY us 39.00

    Thanks for taking the time reading this Email please Forward this
    message

    1800 558 2089
    Ivanth R
    Is a blessing please bless us with your business.

    http://www.fellowshipdesigns.com/
    Digital, Jul 7, 2009