Cheap and cheerful P&S (but as small as possible)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by John Ortt, Oct 27, 2006.

  1. John Ortt

    John Ortt Guest

    Hi everyone,

    I also had the original Canon Digital Ixus but dropped it a couple of
    months ago.

    I loved the camera and would replace it but even second hand ones sell for
    over £60

    I am looking for a camera of a similar capabilities (and size) but for as
    little money as possible.

    I want it for when my SLR would be too conspicuous &/or might get damaged.

    (I am also UK based incase you hadn't guessed)

    Thanks in advance,

    John

    John Ortt, Oct 27, 2006

  2. John Ortt

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    "John Ortt" <> wrote:

    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I also had the original Canon Digital Ixus but dropped it a couple of
    > months ago.
    >
    > I loved the camera and would replace it but even second hand ones sell for
    > over £60
    >
    > I am looking for a camera of a similar capabilities (and size) but for as
    > little money as possible.
    >
    > I want it for when my SLR would be too conspicuous &/or might get damaged.
    >
    > (I am also UK based incase you hadn't guessed)

    Take a look at the Fuji F440 or 450. £145/£185 according to
    http://www.goto.dealtime.co.uk/

    Stewy, Oct 28, 2006