    was using a chat program with voice and video both enabled . Now I find
    that I can only use either the web cam or the mic not both together as I
    was before. Can anyone shed any light on the subject please. TIA

    PWB, Jan 30, 2005

  2. PWB

    John Holmes Guest

    PWB came up with this:

    What "chat program" would that be, you dumb ****?

    --
    -John Holmes-

    "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

    John Holmes, Jan 30, 2005

  3. PWB

    Jimbob Guest

    PWB wrote:
    > I wonder if someone can help me please up untill about two days ago I
    > was using a chat program with voice and video both enabled . Now I
    > find that I can only use either the web cam or the mic not both
    > together as I was before. Can anyone shed any light on the subject
    > please. TIA

    You may have shot your love juice onto your mic socket!

    That'l teach you.

    :)

    Jimbob, Jan 30, 2005
  4. On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:20:07 GMT, PWB <> wrote:

    >I wonder if someone can help me please up untill about two days ago I
    >was using a chat program with voice and video both enabled . Now I find
    >that I can only use either the web cam or the mic not both together as I
    >was before. Can anyone shed any light on the subject please. TIA

    Whatever chat software you're using to connect to whatever server
    you're connecting to under whatever operating system you're using is
    probably malfunctioning.

    Also, you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny!

    Swill

    --
    "Local Power Company, how may I assist you today?"

    "My power is going out."

    "Have all your lights gone?"

    "No, just the one in the refrigerator."

    www.userfriendly.org