    What's in these kits anyway?

    Cheers,

    Andy

    Andy, Jan 4, 2005

  2. It means you are one of the first 5000 people to get this certification. You
    get a special silver Wallet Card and a Silver "Charter Member" Certificate.
    Other than that, not much. But a silver Cert is still kinda cool!

    Stephen Charles Rea (MCT), Jan 12, 2005

  3. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Thanks for the reply, I look forward to checking out my reflection in
    the cert!

    Andy, Jan 13, 2005