Charter membership?

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Christopher Werner, Sep 25, 2004.

  1. If i passed both tests and got my MCDST sometime in
    november would i still be eligible for charter membership?
    Christopher Werner, Sep 25, 2004

  2. Christopher Werner

    Guest Guest

    How long ago did MCDST get released? I think someone said
    sometime begining of this year? and its only 1500, i should
    be able to sneak on through... *crosses fingers*. Wait,
    what is the big deal on being charter member anyhow?
    Thanks for replying.
    CMW

    (MCDST) 1,524

    >So you still might have a chance at it
    >check this url out
    >http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.asp
    >
    >"Christopher Werner" <> wrote in

    message

    Guest, Sep 25, 2004

  3. Christopher Werner

    SJ Guest

    The only real bennie is bragging rights.

    You do get a welcome kit which includes a certificate and special card
    thst shows you're a charter member. If you have other Microsoft
    Certifications, eventually you also get the MCP card showing the MCDST
    certification added, but everyone will get that.

    sj
    www.certquest.net

    SJ, Sep 25, 2004