    Got my MCDST pack in the post.
    It says I'm one of 5,000 - a Charter Member.
    What does this mean?
    Ben, Feb 16, 2005

  2. It means that less than 5000 people are MCDST. The Certification is still
    fairly new, and the silver cert only means you got it before the 5000 mark,
    nothing more.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..
    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 16, 2005

  3. Ben

    Guest Guest

    you do sound arrogant.

    I'm always right.

    Guest, Feb 16, 2005
  4. <snipage>
    you do sound arrogant.
    </snipage>

    Why thank you! :)

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..
    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 16, 2005
  5. Ben

    Wayne Guest

    He's a trainer! MCT's are allowed to be arrogant :)

    --

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
    of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
    masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)

    Wayne, Feb 17, 2005