Charter Communications -- mind control

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Laura, Jan 28, 2006.

  1. Laura

    Laura Guest

    I guess they use their microwave dishes and satellites for mind
    control. The employees install surveillance devices when possible and
    are the mind controllers of school children in the underground of the
    communities they live in.*

    I was married to a man for 18 years and we had a child together. It
    was a fake relationship set up by the Marines** (he was trained in the
    use of the government's demonic weapons.) His work as a cable manager
    was a cover life.

    The U.S. military went exclusively demonic after the Kennedy
    assassination. My father was part of the planning and cover-up for the
    assassination and was friends with George Herbert Walker Bush, who was
    also part of the assassination.

    Please see:

    "Harry E. Landsberg, Jr. -- resemblance to man in photo with Specter"
    http://home.earthlink.net/~twainable2lhann/id14.html

    "George Herbert Walker Bush"
    http://home.earthlink.net/~twainable/id18.html

    "Study of Evil -- a World Reappraised"
    http://home.earthlink.net/~sammark4/

    ----

    For the names of the friends of Richard Hanning, Jr. (the dick they
    forced me to **** for 18 years***) at Charter Communications who are
    also mind controllers, please see:

    "Richard's friends and fellow mind controllers at Charter (Fond du
    Lac)"
    http://home.earthlink.net/~twainable2lhann/id26.html

    Charter's vendors are also mind control device manufacturers. For a
    list of names, please see:

    "Vendors (Charter)"
    http://home.earthlink.net/~twainable2lhann/id28.html

    ----

    If you live in the St. Louis area and live in a Gannon Management
    property you might want to move out. Please see:

    "Gannon Management, Nob Hill Apartments/covert military intelligence"

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.real-estate/browse_frm/thread/69440130e8352579

    (I am told that Charter gains access for the installation of
    surveillance equipment through participating property management
    companies and real estate companies.)

    ----

    If you are a doctor or veterinarian under the age of 60 you were
    probably traumatized by my legal mother in satanic rituals. Please
    see:

    "Donna Landsberg -- photos"
    http://home.earthlink.net/~twainable2lhann/id14.html

    ----

    *Raping them and terrorizing them in satanic rituals is part of the
    government's process for mind control.

    **All Marines are latent homosexuals -- he preferred to **** me
    doggie-style. His Mommy is part of a Navy operation against God (UFO
    cover-up), torturing infants. He ass-fucked her here in the astral
    plane to help resolve his potty-training issues. Her name is Leita
    Faye Engels (Admiral.) She worked for the phone company (Bell South)
    in her cover life.

    ***Richard passed my **** around at night for money because he thinks
    I'm the Holy Spirit of God. Please see:

    "Pistis Sophia, Holy Spirit of God"
    http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/landsbergphotos/Pistis_Sophia_Holy_Spirit_of_God.html

    These people also run drugs and traffic in children for money (with the
    protection of the government.)

    Government meth labs are run under golf courses.

    Richard Hanning, Jr., additional cable/mind control contacts:

    http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/l...rd_hanning_jr_references_cable_industry_1.jpg

    http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/l...rd_hanning_jr_references_cable_industry_2.jpg

    http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/l...rd_hanning_jr_references_cable_industry_3.jpg

    The above three jpg files are not showing up. Text:

    Richard Hanning Jr.
    206 Ledgewood Dr.
    Fond du Lac, WI. 54935
    Home Phone: 920-906-9351
    Cell Phone: 920-960-4074

    References

    Name Title E-mail

    Gary Bascom Dir of Operations - Time Warner Cable

    1-910-772-5763

    Randy Stephens Plant Manager - Cox Communications

    1-504-304-7345

    Wayne Callihan Operations Manager - System Services

    1-225-572-0093

    Bill Walkup Self Employed - Cable Construction

    1-661-333-3731

    Jeff Tyrie Time Warner Cable - Contract Inst Mgr
    1-512-485-6348

    Jeff Gerner Charter Communications - Eng Manager

    1-920-907-7743

    Kenyon Kelley Cox Communications - Field Service
    Mgr
    1-504-304-7345 ext: 4278

    Cindy Bonnett Charter Communications - HR Mgr

    1-920-907-7754

    Richard Hanning Jr.
    206 Ledgewood Dr.
    Fond du Lac, WI. 54935
    Home Phone: 920-906-9351
    Cell Phone: 920-960-4074

    Previous Employers

    Previous Employer Address Contact Name Position

    Charter Communications 165 Knights Way Lisa Washa VP of Operations
    Fond du Lac, WI. 920-907-7751
    54935

    Cox Communications 2120 Canal St. Melvin Bijou VP of Field Service
    New Orleans, LA. 504-304-7345
    70112

    Time Warner Cable 3600 N. Sillect Ave. Kevin O'Connor VP of
    Engineering
    Bakersfield, CA. 661-327-9935
    93308

    Time Warner Cable 1250 Stoops Ferry Donna Gruseck General Manager
    Moon Township, PA. 412-264-6600
    15108

    Time Warner Cable 5450 Winchester Rd. Terry Kennedy Dir of Cust
    Operations
    Memphis, TN. 901-365-1770
    38115

    Adelphia Communications 1100 Clay Ave. Bob Wahl General Manager
    Dunmore, PA. 717-342-2270
    18510

    Adelphia Communications 363 N Central Ave. Jim Kitchen General Manager
    Staunton, VA. 504-886-3419
    24401

    Adelphia Communications 20080 SW 167 Ave Glen Madison Dir of
    Engineering
    Miami, FL. 305-238-7690
    33187

    ----