Charter Club

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Ricka182, Apr 20, 2005.

  1. Ricka182

    Ricka182 Guest

    Ricka182, Apr 20, 2005

  2. When you went to the MCP site and requested your Welcome Kit did it say
    Charter? If not then your past the 5000 mark

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Apr 20, 2005

  3. Ricka182

    Shailesh Guest

    "Ricka182" wrote:

    > Does anyone know how many MCDSTs have been certified? I am recently
    > certified myself, and want to know if I'm in the Charter Club? I checked
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.asp and hasn't been updated
    > since February. Any idea???

    Yeah It Also Says The Page is Updated Every Month!

    Shailesh, Apr 25, 2005
  4. I took and passed both tests during the last week of March. I received the
    welcome kit and did not have Charter member status. I thought that I would,
    considering that the previous 12 months there were 4000 certs, and then an
    additional 1000 in 2 ;).

    I was probably #5001

    Jarrette Smith, Apr 29, 2005