Charming youngster informs the global warming debate

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by hummingbird, Dec 19, 2009.

  1. hummingbird

    hummingbird Guest

    This interview with a charming youngster informs the global warming
    debate.

    I would like to meet this enchanting little imp and have a few quiet
    words with her about global warming and other things close to her heart.

    <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgmBO-ba6Nk>

    Hummingbird
    --
    This proves I'm not gay.

    ACF.FAQ view: http://alt-comp-freeware-FAQ.notlong.com
    ACF <zero tolerance> policy: http://zer0tolerance.notlong.com
    $Pricelessware $Racket: http://qdeo.com/uw7 (courtesy whistleblower)

    "All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,
    and third, it is accepted as self-evident"
    hummingbird, Dec 19, 2009

  2. hummingbird

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 22:58:27 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

    > This interview with a charming youngster informs the global warming
    > debate.
    >
    > I would like to meet this enchanting little imp and have a few quiet
    > words with her about global warming and other things close to her heart.
    >
    > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgmBO-ba6Nk>
    >

    > Hummingbird

    Barf. As if tony danza ever had anything interesting on his show.
    The show barely lasted two seasons.
    richard, Dec 19, 2009

  3. hummingbird

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 14:53:06 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 15:16:54 -0700, richard <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Barf. As if tony danza ever had anything interesting on his show.
    >>The show barely lasted two seasons.

    > 160 episodes on Season 1. 100+ on Season 2.
    >
    > Not bad, IMHO.

    "Who's the boss" was his hit sitcom. The talk show was a bomb.
    During the second season, Danza was driving a go kart in a race and crashed
    it with injuries that stopped the show for a few weeks. There was no third
    season.

    I don't know where you got your information from, but no weekly show ever
    had more than 52 "episodes" a year. Now if it had aired daily, possibly, in
    which case, that means the show started off in the 2nd half of the year.
    richard, Dec 20, 2009
  4. hummingbird

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 14:53:06 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 15:16:54 -0700, richard <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Barf. As if tony danza ever had anything interesting on his show.
    >>The show barely lasted two seasons.

    > 160 episodes on Season 1. 100+ on Season 2.
    >
    > Not bad, IMHO.

    Oh yeah dipshit, right from your beloved wikipedia:
    Format Talk show
    Presented by Tony Danza
    Starring Ereka Vetrini
    .... Nadia DiGiallonardo
    Country of origin United States
    No. of seasons 2
    No. of episodes 330
    Production Running time 60 minutes
    Broadcast Original channel Syndicated
    Original run September 13, 2004 ¡V September 15, 2006
    richard, Dec 20, 2009
  5. hummingbird

    wo0t! Guest

    On Dec 19, 4:58 pm, hummingbird <> wrote:
    > This interview with a charming youngster informs the global warming
    > debate.
    >
    > I would like to meet this enchanting little imp and have a few quiet
    > words with her about global warming and other things close to her heart.

    Man caused Global Warming is bullshit.
    This video proves it because these two geniuses believe its man's
    "fault" therefore, logically, it's crap.
    wo0t!, Dec 20, 2009
  6. hummingbird

    wo0t!, Dec 20, 2009