    Anyone know why this hasnty been released on dvd or vidseo as yet and if it
    is please

    dave

    Dragon, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Dragon

    Lynda Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:23:30 -0500, Dragon wrote
    (in message <z9hQb.1364$>):

    > Anyone know why this hasnty been released on dvd or vidseo as yet and if it
    > is please
    >
    > dave

    No..neither has Jag or The Practice :(

    --
    Lynda

    Remove "Your Hat" to reply

    Lynda, Jan 24, 2004

  3. Lynda wrote:

    > No..neither has Jag or The Practice :(

    Well those 2 are understandable, but I second the
    vote for Charmed.

    drc :)

    Darrel Christenson, Jan 24, 2004
  4. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    but will they bring it out the are already unto season six is it to late now
    hope not
    dave

    Dragon, Jan 24, 2004
  5. Dragon wrote:

    > but will they bring it out the are already unto season six is it to late now
    > hope not

    Star Trek was airing Voyager when they started putting
    out NG on dvd, and dozens of shows from the 60's, 70's,
    80's etc. are are available so I don't see the logic of
    your reasoning - what does a few years have to do with
    anything?

    drc :)

    Darrel Christenson, Jan 24, 2004
  6. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    Its the not the years I meant I know like you said stuff has come out years
    after the release but with charmed being such a good show you think they
    would have bought it out sooner.

    Dragon, Jan 24, 2004
  7. In article <>,
    says...
    > On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:23:30 -0500, Dragon wrote
    > (in message <z9hQb.1364$>):
    > >
    > > Anyone know why this hasnty been released on dvd or vidseo as yet and if it
    > > is please
    > >

    > No..neither has Jag or The Practice :(

    Forget all those, what about about Scrubs?

    --
    Rid

    Ridwan Hughes, Jan 24, 2004
  8. Dragon wrote:

    > Its the not the years I meant I know like you said stuff has come out years
    > after the release but with charmed being such a good show you think they
    > would have bought it out sooner.

    Wouldn't be suprised it's it copyright issues with
    all the music they play, some artists/band left the
    WB label and is causing a problem. Or maybe it's
    Shannon D. throwing another fit of some kind and
    holding up the process.

    drc :)

    Darrel Christenson, Jan 24, 2004
  9. CHARMED is set to come out in '05

    Vlvetmorning98, Jan 25, 2004
  10. Dragon

    Mark L. Guest

    "Vlvetmorning98" <> wrote in message
    > CHARMED is set to come out in '05

    What's the source of this info. We've been hearing about this for awhile
    now..

    Thanks

    Mark L., Jan 25, 2004