    Anthony Guest

    Anyone know if and when this classic is coming to dvd?

    Anthony

    Anthony, Sep 16, 2004

  2. Anthony

    Dragon Guest

    "Anthony" <> wrote in message
    news:G1c2d.25303$ni.10149@okepread01...
    > Anyone know if and when this classic is coming to dvd?
    >
    > Anthony

    do you mean the cartoon charlie brown or film

    ---

    Dragon, Sep 16, 2004

  3. Anthony

    Ollie T Guest

    There are a few Peanuts DVD's out. I e-mailed the people at the main
    peanuts site about other DVDs. They told me that they plan to release all
    of the films on DVD but they do not have any definate dates. When are they
    going to get to Snoopy Come Home?

    HDTV games lists and discussions
    http://www.hdtvarcade.com

    Ollie T, Sep 17, 2004
  4. Anthony

    Dragon Guest

    "Ollie T" <> wrote in message
    > There are a few Peanuts DVD's out. I e-mailed the people at the main
    > peanuts site about other DVDs. They told me that they plan to release all
    > of the films on DVD but they do not have any definate dates. When are

    they
    > going to get to Snoopy Come Home?
    >
    > HDTV games lists and discussions
    > http://www.hdtvarcade.com
    >
    > "Anthony" <> wrote in message
    > > Anyone know if and when this classic is coming to dvd?
    > >
    > > Anthony

    Hi anthony in Britian and Australia Snoopy Come Home is out already at 9.99
    on play.com, i also have the 20 dvd import collection of a lot of the
    episodes from the telly which you can get oon ebay if you look around

    dave

    ---

    Dragon, Sep 17, 2004