    Masters accredited by the Australian Computing Society (no US
    equivalent unfortunately). Any comments? What is the best method for
    preparing for the MCSD exams?

    Samia, Dec 4, 2004

  2. Samia

    Vipul Patel Guest

    I will only answer your last question as I am not familiar with Australian
    education.

    The best method for preparing for the MCSD exams is the get started with
    ..NET. Read the online documentation, do relevant programming implementing
    the concepts side-by-side. Also, I would recommend using a exam study guide
    (just to add to the comfort of learning) so that your preparation will be
    more examm-oriented. Choose your exam electives wisely.

    Regards
    Vipul

    Vipul Patel, Dec 5, 2004

  3. crap and time wate

    Disillusioned_01, Dec 7, 2004
  4. Meaning??

    --
    Gerry O'Brien
    Visual Basic .NET MVP

    Gerry O'Brien [MVP], Dec 7, 2004
  5. Samia

    mark4asp Guest

    On 3 Dec 2004 16:17:40 -0800, (Samia)
    wrote:

    >I am considering enrolling in the Masters program at Charles Sturt
    >university in Australia. Is anyone familiar with this program. It is a
    >Distance Learning program which integrates the MCSD exams in the
    >Masters accredited by the Australian Computing Society (no US
    >equivalent unfortunately). Any comments? What is the best method for
    >preparing for the MCSD exams?

    Go to India and study there on the cheap? Very good tutors from
    what I understand.

    This is based on 2nd-hand information but seems better than
    paying what would be the equivalent of £6000+ for the same
    course in the UK.

    mark4asp, Dec 13, 2004