    mark c Guest

    anyone seen the street fighter for sale online or bricks and motar on dvd
    or vhs thanks
    mark c, May 4, 2004

  2. mark c

    Biz Guest

    "mark c" <> wrote in message
    news:c770bt$vvg$...
    > anyone seen the street fighter for sale online or bricks and motar on

    dvd
    > or vhs thanks

    Where did you look for it, and what region or format do you want? Look up
    HArd Times, it should be readily available for you.
    Biz, May 4, 2004

  3. mark c

    Brett Guest

    I got the VHS for $9 a few weeks ago from one of those
    middle-of-the-shopping-centre stalls in Parramatta Westfield (Sydney).
    And yes it's called "Hard Times". DVD has been released on R4 too &
    should be available to order by most local stores.

    Brett, May 4, 2004