Charity photography sale: 12 - 18 December 2005

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jean-Luc, Dec 12, 2005.

  1. Jean-Luc

    Jean-Luc Guest

    Hi there

    I have recently been alerted to the fact that some families in the
    village where I grew up in Southern France are struggling to make ends
    meet, and do not always have money to buy food, let alone buy X-Mas
    presents to their kids.

    I have thus decided to offer some of my images at cut down prices, for
    one week only, starting today. To make things easier, you will not have
    to contact me, as print sales are handled by Photobox. Visit the
    gallery below, place your order and the prints will be sent directly to
    you without any intervention on my side. Thanks for your help.

    http://www.photoboxgallery.com/jeanlucbenazet_charitysale

    Regards
    Jean-Luc
    web: www.jeanlucbenazet.com