    for each cell. It can charge 4 batteries at same time. My one camera
    needs 4 batteries. The other camera needs two batteries. Can I charge
    two batteries in this charger? With thanks.

    zxcvar, Oct 3, 2003

  2. zxcvar

    Steve Guest

    zxcvar wrote:
    > Greetings! I have a fast battery charger which has individual lights
    > for each cell. It can charge 4 batteries at same time. My one camera
    > needs 4 batteries. The other camera needs two batteries. Can I charge
    > two batteries in this charger? With thanks.

    zxcvar:

    I charge only 2 batteries regularly with my 4 bay Maha C204F charger. The
    instructions indicate that this is OK. Without knowing your charger, I
    cannot answer your question, but I world recommend reviewing the
    instructions that came with the charger or check out the manufacturer's
    website for more details.

    Good luck,

    Steve

    Steve, Oct 3, 2003

  3. zxcvar

    JK Guest

    Since it has individual lights for each cell, it can charge one, two, three,
    or four cells. Some chargers have two lights and hold four batteries
    in which case the batteries must be charged in pairs, while others hold
    four batteries and have only one light, which means that only four at
    a time can be charged. Keep your battery sets separated. Keep
    sets of four only for use four at a time, and sets of two only for use
    two at a time. Never take two sets of two batteries that you in in the
    camera two batteries at a time and use them together in the camera
    that takes four at a time.

    JK, Oct 3, 2003