    chargers...

    Thanks!

    /M

    Moro Grubb of Little Delving, Jun 27, 2008

  2. Moro Grubb of Little Delving

    Pete D Guest

    "Moro Grubb of Little Delving" <> wrote in
    message news:Ff_8k.32003$Jx.21815@pd7urf1no...
    > All, (except Rita ;-)
    >
    > I recently bought the Sanyo Eneloop battery pack and charger deal at
    > Costco. I already have a Maha C204W charger and a hybrid fleet of Sanyo,
    > Energizer and Powerex AAs, and was wondering whether there was anything
    > fundamentally different between charging Eneloops and regular NiMH AAs. In
    > other words, is there any advantage in charging the Eneloops in the
    > supplied Eneloop charger, or will the Maha work just as well (or better)?
    >
    > I'm packing for an o'seas trip(Italy) and don't want to needlessly carry 2
    > chargers...
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > /M

    Eneloops charge the same as for regular NiMh's, just avoid the really high
    rates.

    Cheers.

    Pete

    Pete D, Jun 27, 2008

  3. Moro Grubb of Little Delving

    ransley Guest

    On Jun 26, 11:45 pm, "Moro Grubb of Little Delving"
    <> wrote:
    > All, (except Rita ;-)
    >
    > I recently bought the Sanyo Eneloop battery pack and charger deal at Costco.
    > I already have a Maha C204W charger and a hybrid fleet of Sanyo, Energizer
    > and Powerex AAs, and was wondering whether there was anything fundamentally
    > different between charging Eneloops and regular NiMH AAs. In other words, is
    > there any advantage in charging the Eneloops in the supplied Eneloop
    > charger, or will the Maha work just as well (or better)?
    >
    > I'm packing for an o'seas trip(Italy) and don't want to needlessly carry 2
    > chargers...
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > /M

    My eneloops charge to 1.5v, slower chargers are better for batteries
    but it may not make a diference in reality

    ransley, Jun 27, 2008
  4. I use the regular Sanyo NiMH charger. No problems for nearly a year.

    Henk

    Henk & Marga Jamin, Jun 28, 2008
  5. Re: Charging Eneloops - Thanks

    "Moro Grubb of Little Delving" <> wrote in
    message news:Ff_8k.32003$Jx.21815@pd7urf1no...
    > All, (except Rita ;-)
    >
    > I recently bought the Sanyo Eneloop battery pack and charger deal at
    > Costco. I already have a Maha C204W charger and a hybrid fleet of Sanyo,
    > Energizer and Powerex AAs, and was wondering whether there was anything
    > fundamentally different between charging Eneloops and regular NiMH AAs. In
    > other words, is there any advantage in charging the Eneloops in the
    > supplied Eneloop charger, or will the Maha work just as well (or better)?
    >
    > I'm packing for an o'seas trip(Italy) and don't want to needlessly carry 2
    > chargers...
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > /M

    Easy enough! Thanks for the responses!

    /M

    Moro Grubb of Little Delving, Jun 28, 2008