    --
    Yves VDM --------------------------
    -------- http://gallery.mipsology.com
    Yves, Jul 12, 2003

  2. Yves

    Bob Salomon Guest

    In article <>,
    "Yves" <> wrote:

    > Does somebody have experince with the Ansman Powerline 6 charger ?
    >
    > I'm intersted in the following features :
    >
    > individual monitoring (leds - status)

    Yes
    > charging 6 cels in one time

    Any number from 1 to 6 inserted in any order or time, NiCd or NiMh AAA
    or AA.
    > rapid charging

    Yes with auto switching to trickle as each cell reaches full charge.
    Also discharge button.

    > Are those systems limited to some capacity. For instance if it works now
    > with cel of 2200 mAh, should they work with the future 2500 mAh or upper ?

    No news about 2500 mAh cells.

    --
    HP Marketing Corp.
    Bob Salomon, Jul 12, 2003

  3. Yves

    Rafe B. Guest

    Re: MF Film Scanner

    On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 19:34:21 GMT, Michael Beacom
    <> wrote:

    >Hi-
    >
    >Anyone have a favorite film scanner that will work with both 35mm & 120?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >]mike

    Nikon LS-8000. About $2400 these days.

    rafe b.
    http://www.terrapinphoto.com
    Rafe B., Jul 12, 2003
  4. Yves

    Mxsmanic Guest

    Re: MF Film Scanner

    Michael Beacom writes:

    > Anyone have a favorite film scanner that will work
    > with both 35mm & 120?

    Nikon LS-8000 ED.

    Mxsmanic, Jul 12, 2003
  5. Yves

    Tetractys Guest

    Re: MF Film Scanner

    Michael Beacom wrote:

    > Anyone have a favorite film scanner that will
    > work with both 35mm & 120?

    I would have recommended the Nikon, but I see
    a number of folks already have. Let me only add
    that I have used an older model for about five years
    now and it runs flawlessly. It's built like a tank.
    Tetractys, Jul 13, 2003
  6. Re: MF Film Scanner

    In article <>,
    Michael Beacom <> wrote:

    > Hi-
    >
    > Anyone have a favorite film scanner that will work with both 35mm & 120?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > ]mike

    Thanks for the replies- Just what was needed!

    Cheers
    Mike
    Michael Beacom, Jul 13, 2003