    have to reset and reboot. However the message keeps appearing.

    Any Ideas?
    , Dec 14, 2006

  2. Evan Platt Guest

    On 14 Dec 2006 08:57:21 -0800, wrote:

    >HELP! Every two seconds I get a pop up screen that says "Warning!
    >Receiver Channel Changed"
    >Does anyone know how to stop this - or why it is appearing on my
    >computer?
    >
    >It has a message that says this warning means my receiver is in the
    >channel setting mode and it tells me to follow directions to reset my
    >ID and channel on my wireless keyboard and mouse. However, when I do
    >that it makes my mouse and keyboard completely quit working - then I
    >have to reset and reboot. However the message keeps appearing.

    You don't think it would help to mention like what operating system or
    what brand / model wireless mouse and keyboard you have do you?
    Evan Platt, Dec 14, 2006

  3. Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On 14 Dec 2006 08:57:21 -0800, wrote:
    >
    > You don't think it would help to mention like what operating system or
    > what brand / model wireless mouse and keyboard you have do you?

    OK... - Windows XP - It's a Gateway computer, mouse and keyboard - and
    I've already tried reinstalling the drivers which is what Gateway
    recommended. But the problem still persists.
    , Dec 15, 2006
  4. Guest

    wrote:
    > Evan Platt wrote:
    > > On 14 Dec 2006 08:57:21 -0800, wrote:
    > >
    > > You don't think it would help to mention like what operating system or
    > > what brand / model wireless mouse and keyboard you have do you?

    > OK... - Windows XP - It's a Gateway computer, mouse and keyboard - and
    > I've already tried reinstalling the drivers which is what Gateway
    > recommended. But the problem still persists.
    , Dec 16, 2006
  5. Guest

    wrote:
    > Evan Platt wrote:
    > > On 14 Dec 2006 08:57:21 -0800, wrote:
    > >
    > > You don't think it would help to mention like what operating system or
    > > what brand / model wireless mouse and keyboard you have do you?

    > OK... - Windows XP - It's a Gateway computer, mouse and keyboard - and
    > I've already tried reinstalling the drivers which is what Gateway
    > recommended. But the problem still persists.

    Hi: I was on the net looking for this exact same problem and this last
    message describes my problem exactly. I also have Windows XP and a
    brand new Gateway media computer, mouse and keyboard .
    I keep clicking this dumb message off and it continues to return. If
    anyone can help out with this it would be appreciated. Many thanks.
    MustangOne
    , Dec 16, 2006
  6. Guest

    wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Evan Platt wrote:
    >> > On 14 Dec 2006 08:57:21 -0800, wrote:
    >> >
    >> > You don't think it would help to mention like what operating system or
    >> > what brand / model wireless mouse and keyboard you have do you?

    >> OK... - Windows XP - It's a Gateway computer, mouse and keyboard - and
    >> I've already tried reinstalling the drivers which is what Gateway
    >> recommended. But the problem still persists.

    >Hi: I was on the net looking for this exact same problem and this last
    >message describes my problem exactly. I also have Windows XP and a
    >brand new Gateway media computer, mouse and keyboard .
    >I keep clicking this dumb message off and it continues to return. If
    >anyone can help out with this it would be appreciated. Many thanks.
    >MustangOne

    Gateway comes installed with a third party program called BigFix; run
    that program and see if any updates are available that might fix that
    problem. http://www.bigfix.com/

    --
    http://www.zaguates.com/games/gridlock.html
    , Dec 16, 2006