    you are on outlook express requesting your username and password where do
    you go in your pc to change it.Also could you tell me how to go about
    preventing your Pc from crashing as it happens sometimes.
    SHARON DALDRAY, Apr 16, 2004

  2. SHARON DALDRAY

    Gordon Guest

    In news:x%Yfc.467$DX3.104@newsfe1-win,
    SHARON DALDRAY <> wrote:
    || if you wanted to change your password when you are logging on to
    || outlook express how do you do it.Know how the small box that
    || sometimes comes up when you are on outlook express requesting your
    || username and password where do you go in your pc to change it.Also
    || could you tell me how to go about preventing your Pc from crashing
    || as it happens sometimes.

    If you mean your email password then you must do that through NTL.
    Gordon, Apr 16, 2004

  3. SHARON DALDRAY

    Juan Pérez Guest

    In news:x%Yfc.467$DX3.104@newsfe1-win,
    SHARON DALDRAY captured everyone's attention with this jabberwocky:
    > if you wanted to change your password when you are logging on to
    > outlook express how do you do it.Know how the small box that
    > sometimes comes up when you are on outlook express requesting your
    > username and password where do you go in your pc to change it.

    File/identities/manage identities/properties and read the Help File.

    Also
    > could you tell me how to go about preventing your Pc from crashing as
    > it happens sometimes.

    Use "AntiCrash" :eek:)
    Juan Pérez, Apr 17, 2004
  4. SHARON DALDRAY

    ICee Guest

    SHARON DALDRAY wrote:
    > if you wanted to change your password when you are logging on to
    > outlook express how do you do it.Know how the small box that
    > sometimes comes up when you are on outlook express requesting your
    > username and password where do you go in your pc to change it.

    Tools>Accounts>Mail tab>choose the account, click Properties>Servers
    tab.

    >Also could you tell me how to go about preventing your Pc from crashing

    as
    > it happens sometimes.

    Don't allow it to surf when it has a virus.
    ICee, Apr 17, 2004