    MSN Messenger and I want to change the extension to gif, without having to go
    through each file separately and changing the extension that way. I'm
    basically looking for a short-cut. Any suggestions?
    =?Utf-8?B?TmEnJ2Fu?=, Jul 28, 2005

  2. Ok, open My Computer > click "Help" > About Windows, the banner should say
    Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.

    For the MSN Messenger question, you would preferrably get a better answer in
    the MSN Messenger newsgroup:
    microsoft.public.msn.messenger
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 28, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TmEnJ2Fu?=

    Jimmy Guest

    C:\directory\with\my\files> ren *.dat *.gif

    Jimmy, Jul 28, 2005