    I will call them tomorrow, but if anyone has gone thru this before and would like to comment it will be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Joe

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=, Jul 28, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=

    Eric Guest

    Joe wrote:

    > there is an MCP Id field in this payment screen but it’s
    > disabled, I tried to update my profile with no luck also. I will
    > call them tomorrow, but if anyone has gone thru this before and would
    > like to comment it will be appreciated.

    Just call them - they have very good customer service. They didn't
    outsource their helpdesk like so many other companies have done.

    Eric

    Eric, Jul 28, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=

    Guest Guest

    Joe wrote...
    > Has anyone had this experience before?

    Yes, the same happened to me. I just e-mailed Microsoft using the address
    listed at https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/mcp/support.aspx, and they
    merged my two MCP accounts in just a couple days. I even got an extra MCP
    lapel pin and certificate out of the whole deal. Can't beat that. ;-)

    Take care,

    (A different) Eric

    > I did my first test (70-315) back in November with Pearson, I just got a

    new job and the company is giving me vouchers to take the tests with
    Prometric.
    > I went to the whole testing scheduling process until the payment screen

    with Prometric and found not way to enter my MCP Id, there is an MCP Id

    Guest, Jul 28, 2004
  4. Thanks!

    I'll go for 70-316 this friday!

    Joe