    http://www.velocity.net/~galen/files/ff-loading-icon.png
    --
    FoxWolfie

    FoxWolfie Galen, Oct 9, 2006

  2. FoxWolfie Galen

    Rom Guest

    <http://kb.mozillazine.org/Customizing_throbber>

    --
    Rom

    Rom, Oct 10, 2006

  3. FoxWolfie Galen

    Lawnmower Guest

    > <http://kb.mozillazine.org/Customizing_throbber>

    Throbber.

    Lawnmower, Oct 10, 2006
  4. FoxWolfie Galen

    Rom Guest

    On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 14:45:57 +1000, Rom wrote:

    > On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 17:59:31 -0400, FoxWolfie Galen wrote:
    >
    >> I'd like to change the icon that appears on each tab as they are still busy
    >> might be an animated gif. The icon changes to a standard fav-icon after the
    >> page is loaded, but it's just the animated busy icon that I wish to change.
    >> To see the icon I'm referring to, I made a small screen capture.
    >>
    >> http://www.velocity.net/~galen/files/ff-loading-icon.png

    > <http://kb.mozillazine.org/Customizing_throbber>

    For the location of the icon:
    Windows - C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\chrome\classic.jar

    --
    Rom

    Rom, Oct 10, 2006
  5. On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:08:50 +1000, Rom <> wrote:

    > > <http://kb.mozillazine.org/Customizing_throbber>

    > For the location of the icon:
    > Windows - C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\chrome\classic.jar

    Thanks. This is what I was looking for.

    Are you aware of any version of Firefox that used a colored version of the
    standard "circle of dots" throbber? I have a friend who insists that his
    throbber has the circle of dots in spectrum colors, but I've only seen a
    grayscale version myself. I asked him if he was using a different theme,
    but he said he's using the default. It was nearly a year ago when he first
    told me his was in color, which might have been Firefox 1.x, but my
    throbber has never been in color.
    --
    FoxWolfie

    FoxWolfie Galen, Oct 11, 2006
  6. FoxWolfie Galen

    Rom Guest

    On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 01:50:49 -0400, FoxWolfie Galen wrote:

    > Are you aware of any version of Firefox that used a colored version of the
    > standard "circle of dots" throbber?

    No, I'm not. I can visualise a coloured version though, and if there
    was a coloured version of the standard "circle of dots" throbber in
    Firefox I think it would be memorable. Afaik, it's been the greyscale
    one since 0.9 when the name changed from Firebird to Firefox.

    --
    Rom

    Rom, Oct 12, 2006
  7. On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 23:29:23 +1000, Rom <> wrote:

    > On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 01:50:49 -0400, FoxWolfie Galen wrote:
    >
    > > Are you aware of any version of Firefox that used a colored version of
    > > the standard "circle of dots" throbber?

    > No, I'm not. I can visualise a coloured version though, and if there
    > was a coloured version of the standard "circle of dots" throbber in
    > Firefox I think it would be memorable. Afaik, it's been the greyscale
    > one since 0.9 when the name changed from Firebird to Firefox.

    Thanks. All I can figure is that my friend who claims to have a colored
    version used a theme or extension that changed his throbber. I need to see
    his Firefox for myself now, or at least have him do a screen capture for
    me. He insists that he never installed any themes, and only uses AdBlock
    Plus and Forecast Fox for extensions, neither of which alter the throbber
    in my experience.
    --
    FoxWolfie

    FoxWolfie Galen, Oct 12, 2006