    his hand :)

    thanks for any ideas they would come up

    if you have one please email me, too

    Jemand, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Jemand

    Herb Martin Guest

    > i am searching for a solution to change status of some
    > network elemets like tcp-ip protocol or client for ms-
    > networks.
    >
    > i heared about netsh but win2k cmd is too small for
    > listing the hole actually script.

    The above is unclear -- perhaps it's a language issue but it is difficult
    figure your reference to NetSh.exe

    NetSh.exe is THE standard answer for requests such as yours. There is
    nothing "small" about the CMD command processor.

    --
    Herb Martin

    Herb Martin, Nov 28, 2003

  3. Jemand

    Guest Guest

    Not really sure what you mean... if you mean window size
    you can change that by clicking on the "C:\" pitcure at
    the very top left and selecting properties.

    Guest, Nov 30, 2003