    window:800,600

    Ring a bell with anyone?

    Thanks.
    Jack B. Pollack, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Jack B. Pollack

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Jack B. Pollack said:

    > I am trying to recall a tip for changing the size of the Internet Explorer
    > window by typing something into the address bar. It was something like
    > window:800,600
    >
    > Ring a bell with anyone?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Open one instance of IE and then open a new window. Close the original
    window. In the address box of the new window type the following (where
    XXX,XXX is your screen resolution) and press ENTER
    (Example: 640,480 <- separated by a comma)

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

    Hold the CTRL button and close the window (top right button).
    Brian H¹©, Dec 15, 2003

  3. Thanks

    Jack B. Pollack, Dec 15, 2003
  4. Jack B. Pollack