    --

    Kenny

    "Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs."
    Kenny Cargill, Jan 22, 2004

  2. Kenny Cargill

    °Mike° Guest

    In most cases, you probably can't. You may be able to uninstall
    and reinstall some software, which will take the Windows 'Registered
    owner' as the registered name.

    On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 19:24:02 -0000, in
    <bup7su$km5tm$-berlin.de>
    Kenny Cargill scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 22, 2004

  3. Thought as much, not a big deal anyway.

    Kenny Cargill, Jan 22, 2004
  4. On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:31:04 -0000, "Kenny Cargill" <>
    wrote:

    >Thought as much, not a big deal anyway.

    Besides, some software is NON-TRANSFERABLE..., meaning it stays
    licensed to you, other software can be transferred if you pay a
    transfer fee and fill out a form with the manufacture, and some is
    assumed to be transferred.... It all depends on the type of software
    and their license policy, etc... How it was bought (retail vs. oem vs.
    via web....)
    John H. Guillory, Feb 2, 2004