    I have tried to change my password several times but each time I get a
    message saying that the registration server is not available. When can i
    expect to get this service online (without phoning customer support)?
    Brian Watson, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Brian Watson

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian Watson said:

    > I have tried to change my password several times but each time I get a
    > message saying that the registration server is not available. When can i
    > expect to get this service online (without phoning customer support)?

    Contact your ISP, 24hoursupport.helpdesk is not affiliated with any ISP.
    Brian H¹©, Sep 29, 2003

  3. Brian Watson

    Bri. Guest

    Brian Watson typed...
    > I have tried to change my password several times but each time I get a
    > message saying that the registration server is not available. When
    > can i expect to get this service online (without phoning customer
    > support)?

    If you are NTL, as you seem to be, you could email them.

    http://www.ntlworld.com/help/settings.htm

    The server status line 0800 052 4315

    --
    Bri.
    Bri., Sep 29, 2003
  4. Brian Watson

    Bryan Guest

    "Brian Watson" <> wrote in message
    > I have tried to change my password several times but each time I get a
    > message saying that the registration server is not available. When
    > can i expect to get this service online (without phoning customer
    > support)?

    I just thought I'd join the Bri/yan conversation
    lol
    Bryan, Sep 29, 2003
  5. Brian Watson

    Miggsee Guest

    "Bryan" <> wrote in message
    > "Brian Watson" <> wrote in message
    > > I have tried to change my password several times but each time I get a
    > > message saying that the registration server is not available. When
    > > can i expect to get this service online (without phoning customer
    > > support)?

    > I just thought I'd join the Bri/yan conversation
    > lol

    You were successful! ;)~
    Miggsee, Sep 29, 2003
  6. Brian Watson

    Bryan Guest

    "Miggsee" <> wrote in message
    > "Bryan" <> wrote in message
    >> "Brian Watson" <> wrote in message
    >>> I have tried to change my password several times but each time I
    >>> get a message saying that the registration server is not available.
    >>> When can i expect to get this service online (without phoning
    >>> customer support)?

    >> I just thought I'd join the Bri/yan conversation
    >> lol

    > You were successful! ;)~

    Your name secretly Bryanna?
    ;)
    Bryan, Sep 29, 2003
  7. Brian Watson

    Miggsee Guest

    "Bryan" <> wrote in message
    > "Miggsee" <> wrote in message
    > > "Bryan" <> wrote in message
    > >> "Brian Watson" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> I just thought I'd join the Bri/yan conversation
    > >> lol

    > > You were successful! ;)~

    > Your name secretly Bryanna?
    > ;)

    LOL! No, I'm just Miggs to the family! :)
    Miggsee, Sep 30, 2003
  8. Brian Watson

    Bryan Guest

    "Miggsee" <> wrote in message
    > "Bryan" <> wrote in message
    >> "Miggsee" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Bryan" <> wrote in message

    >>> You were successful! ;)~

    >> Your name secretly Bryanna?
    >> ;)

    > LOL! No, I'm just Miggs to the family! :)

    :)
    Bryan, Sep 30, 2003