    At the moment it is (jonty) i want to change it to something else how do i
    do this please.

    SK
    jonty, Jun 27, 2003

  2. jonty

    Richard Guest

    "jonty" <> wrote in message
    news:bdg1ug$ukb$...
    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > I was just wanting to no how to change my name when i'm posting?
    >
    > At the moment it is (jonty) i want to change it to something else how do i
    > do this please.
    >
    > SK

    Tools/accounts/double click the account/general tab.
    Change as desired.

    Please feel free to consult the fact filled help files and also feel free to
    roam through the menus and see what they're all about. You might learn a new
    trick or two.
    How did you manage to get online?
    Richard, Jun 27, 2003

  3. jonty

    riz Guest

    tools/accounts/mail/properties then change your name

    riz, Jun 27, 2003
  4. jonty

    Unk Guest

    On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 01:12:31 +0100, "jonty"
    <> wrote:
    >Hello everyone,
    >I was just wanting to no how to change my name when i'm posting?
    >At the moment it is (jonty) i want to change it to something else how do i
    >do this please.
    >
    >SK

    From OE, click Tools, Accounts, "News" tab. Highlight your account, click
    "Properties", "General" tab. Enter any name and email address you want.
    Example: NOTE: must be a valid FORMAT, not a necessarily
    valid address. Click "Apply", "OK"

    Unk
    Unk, Jun 27, 2003
  5. jonty

    Richard Guest

    "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > Errrrr...erm... Richard said:
    >
    > > "jonty" <> wrote in message
    > >> Hello everyone,
    > >>
    > >> I was just wanting to no how to change my name when i'm posting?
    > >>
    > >> At the moment it is (jonty) i want to change it to something else how

    do i
    > >> do this please.
    > >>
    > >> SK

    > > Tools/accounts/double click the account/general tab.
    > > Change as desired.
    > >
    > > Please feel free to consult the fact filled help files and also feel

    free to
    > > roam through the menus and see what they're all about. You might learn a

    new
    > > trick or two.
    > > How did you manage to get online?

    > And you feel free to consult a dictionary to find out how to spell anon.

    If I want it to reed anom, that's my damn buziness.
    Kapeeshe?
    Richard, Jun 27, 2003
  6. jonty

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... Richard said:

    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >> Errrrr...erm... Richard said:
    >>
    >>> "jonty" <> wrote in message

    >>> Tools/accounts/double click the account/general tab.
    >>> Change as desired.
    >>>
    >>> Please feel free to consult the fact filled help files and also feel free to
    >>> roam through the menus and see what they're all about. You might learn a new
    >>> trick or two.
    >>> How did you manage to get online?

    >> And you feel free to consult a dictionary to find out how to spell anon.

    > If I want it to reed anom, that's my damn buziness.
    > Kapeeshe?

    I see you find, being a total lame-brain, is clever.
    Brian H¹©, Jun 27, 2003
  7. jonty

    trout Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:

    > Errrrr...erm... Richard said:
    >
    >> "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >>> Errrrr...erm... Richard said:

    <snip>

    >>> And you feel free to consult a dictionary to find out how to spell
    >>> anon.

    >> If I want it to reed anom, that's my damn buziness.
    >> Kapeeshe?

    > I see you find, being a total lame-brain, is clever.

    He is, after all, the poster formerly known as (among others)
    "Unkown".
    --
    "Autistic license."
    trout, Jun 27, 2003
  8. jonty

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... trout said:

    > Brian H¹© wrote:

    >> Errrrr...erm... Richard said:
    >>
    >>> "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message

    > <snip>

    >>> If I want it to reed anom, that's my damn buziness.
    >>> Kapeeshe?

    >> I see you find, being a total lame-brain, is clever.

    > He is, after all, the poster formerly known as (among others)
    > "Unkown".

    Even my kids make an effort not to make themselves look stupid.
    Brian H¹©, Jun 27, 2003