Changing Monitor on my PC - EZ?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Mr. Arnold, May 8, 2007.

  1. Mr. Arnold

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "richard flores" <> wrote in message
    > Back in the day, if you wanted to change the monitor on your pc you had
    > to worry about video cards, graphics, accelerators etc. But I notice that
    > nowadays people switch monitors (especially at work) on their computers
    > without giving it a second thought.

    That's because they are not gaming computers and most of them are usually
    the same make and model computers or they are compatible with each other
    most of the time.

    > Is the procedure always that easy?

    That all depends on the card, drivers and monitor you get. I have not had a
    problem with it.

    richard flores, May 8, 2007