    when i click home. Help please.

    --
    Eddie
    Eddie, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Eddie

    Emrys Davies Guest

    'Eddie',

    Do you save your alterations i.e. press Apply and OK?

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    "Eddie" <> wrote in message
    > My home page keeps changing from msn.com to search-space.com no matter

    which
    > sites I visit. I change it back to msn then it changes itself back

    again

    Emrys Davies, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Eddie

    Harrison Guest

    You have spyware and or adware on your system.
    Download and run these programs.

    Adaware - http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    Spybot Search and Destroy - http://security.kolla.de/
    Spyware Blaster - http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spywareblaster.html

    The first two find and root out spyware, adware, hijackers, and
    dialers. The second one will protect your system from further
    infection by such diseases.

    Download and run hijackthis from http://mjc1.com/mirror/hjt/
    and paste the results here for further review.

    Harrison, Dec 16, 2003
  4. Eddie

    Sven Guest

    Sven, Dec 16, 2003