    How do I change from a *.bin file type to a *.avi file type? I tried to
    rename it but all it does is do a *.avi.bin.

    I have win xp

    chris d, Apr 17, 2004

  2. chris d

    chris d Guest

    "chris d" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > How do I change from a *.bin file type to a *.avi file type? I tried to
    > rename it but all it does is do a *.avi.bin.
    >
    > I have win xp

    Adding more information to this. It is a BIN/CUE file I want to to convert
    to a MPEG/SVCD file.
    I am using Isobuster right now to convert it but the video is choppy
    Is there a better program for converting this?

    chris d, Apr 18, 2004

  3. chris d

    Hactar Guest

    In article <>,
    chris d <> wrote:
    > How do I change from a *.bin file type to a *.avi file type? I tried to
    > rename it but all it does is do a *.avi.bin.
    >
    > I have win xp

    Uncheck Tools -> Folder Options, "View" tab, "Hide extensions for known file
    types".

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? [TOFU := text oben,

    Hactar, Apr 27, 2004