    as i told u before i just want to add value :)

    tia
    gnumi
    gnumi, Dec 25, 2004

  2. Hi Gnumi,

    Yes, you can mix languages for an MCAD or MCSD certification. The exam
    questions are much more about the .NET framework than the languages
    themselves, although a potential employer may not know this.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Dec 25, 2004

  3. > i can't find an answer to this stupid question

    thought about checking the ms site?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2004
  4. gnumi

    gnumi Guest

    r u kidding?
    where do u think i'm coming from?
    give me a link or please don't answer with a question to a
    question.....
    furthermore i asked for "real experiences" about that...
    but maybe u can't read....
    gnumi, Jan 4, 2005
  5. gnumi

    gnumi Guest

    thank u very much :)

    >themselves, although a potential employer may not know

    this.

    you're right :)

    >Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
    > www.cindywinegarden.com

    i have to take a tour there :)
    gnumi, Jan 4, 2005
  6. >>> i can't find an answer to this stupid question

    >>thought about checking the ms site?

    >r u kidding?
    >where do u think i'm coming from?

    who knows.

    >give me a link or please don't answer with a question to a
    >question.....

    which question?

    >furthermore i asked for "real experiences" about that...
    >but maybe u can't read....

    really? real experiences about what? oh, exams you can take in order
    to get an mcsd, wow real tricky stuff! what's next learning to dress
    yourself or you feel up for the real hard subjects like, what's the
    passing score for 70-305?

    I pointed you to the ms site because it lists the exams you need in
    order to achieve the <cough> highly acclaimed title of mcsd. i guess
    it's a bit to tricky for you, still you should have no problem getting
    certified, plenty of tools like you already have done so and will
    continue to do so.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 4, 2005