    Appreciate any help!

    Thanks
    Alice
    =?Utf-8?B?YWxpY2U=?=, Jun 26, 2006

  2. Open My Computer/Tools/folder options/File Types/choose the extention you
    wanty to change/Change button and choose your program/ok/close
    that will change your default program
    --
    Sakii Terrell
    Ford Business Assistance Center

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3JhbmRvbWVnYQ==?=, Jun 26, 2006

  3. Open My Computer/Tools/folder options/File Types/choose the extention you

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3JhbmRvbWVnYQ==?=, Jun 26, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?YWxpY2U=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    grandomega wrote:
    > Open My Computer/Tools/folder options/File Types/choose the extention you
    > wanty to change/Change button and choose your program/ok/close
    > that will change your default program
    > --
    > Sakii Terrell
    > Ford Business Assistance Center
    > Business Analyst
    > Percepta
    > Regent Court
    > 16800 Executive Plaza Drive
    > 5s367 / 10253
    > Dearborn, MI 48126
    > 313.621.0253
    >

    > "alice" wrote:
    >
    > > Currently when trying to upload pictures from a camera it is using Adobe
    > > Photoshop as the default but I would like to change it so that it uses a
    > > different program as defualt. How do I go about changing this.
    > >
    > > Appreciate any help!
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > Alice

    Alternatively, you could check if the program you want to open the
    pictures with, offers a feature to make itself the default program in
    this case. (Most graphics programs do). If available, then it would be
    much easier for you to do, and the program will be able to make all the
    necessary settings for opening, printing etc., itself.
    Cerebrus, Jun 26, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?YWxpY2U=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Cerebrus, Jun 26, 2006