    I'm running Win XP Pro (Svc Pak 2), OE6, and Agent 2.0/32.652.

    Any help appreciated.

    TIA

    Pop Aye, Nov 5, 2004

  2. Pop Aye

    Freddy Guest

    Control panel (catergory view) /internet options/programs/select email
    preferred as default.

    Freddy, Nov 5, 2004

  3. Pop Aye

    WormWood Guest

    <Top posting fixed for continuity>

    "Freddy" <> wrote:
    | Control panel (catergory view) /internet options/programs/select email
    | preferred as default.

    Agent may not be in that list.

    WormWood, Nov 5, 2004
  4. Pop Aye

    °Mike° Guest

    On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 00:14:38 -0500, in
    <>
    WormWood scrawled:

    ><Top posting fixed for continuity>
    > "Pop Aye" <> wrote:
    >| > I'd like to change my default Email program from Outlook Express to
    >| > Agent, but I can't seem to get it done.
    >| >
    >| > I'm running Win XP Pro (Svc Pak 2), OE6, and Agent 2.0/32.652.
    >| >
    >| > Any help appreciated.
    >| >
    >| > TIA
    >

    >"Freddy" <> wrote:
    >| Control panel (catergory view) /internet options/programs/select email
    >| preferred as default.
    >|
    >Agent may not be in that list.

    Any properly installed mail client will be in that list,
    Agent included.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 5, 2004
  5. Pop Aye

    WormWood Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    | On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 00:14:38 -0500, in
    | <>
    | WormWood scrawled:
    |
    | ><Top posting fixed for continuity>

    | >"Freddy" <> wrote:
    | >| Control panel (catergory view) /internet options/programs/select
    email
    | >| preferred as default.
    | >|
    | >Agent may not be in that list.
    |
    | Any properly installed mail client will be in that list,
    | Agent included.

    I took another look and sure enough, Mozilla, which I had not noticed
    being there before, was an email option and html editor. I was assuming
    only MS clients were listed. Thanks, °Mike°.

    WormWood, Nov 5, 2004
  6. Pop Aye

    °Mike° Guest

    On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 02:14:34 -0500, in
    <>
    WormWood scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message

    <snip>

    >| Any properly installed mail client will be in that list,
    >| Agent included.
    >|

    >I took another look and sure enough, Mozilla, which I had not noticed
    >being there before, was an email option and html editor. I was assuming
    >only MS clients were listed. Thanks, °Mike°.

    No problem.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 5, 2004