    out individually? It seems this info is held "in the cloud" at
    Betamax. I can't see a file on my PC.

    Thanks.

    voip-user, Aug 5, 2013

  2. voip-user

    Graham. Guest

    On Mon, 05 Aug 2013 11:39:22 +0100, voip-user <>
    wrote:

    >I'm with SMSlisto.com and intend to change to voipcheap.co.uk due to
    >lower rates.
    >
    >Is there any way to transfer my contact list to save typing each one
    >out individually? It seems this info is held "in the cloud" at
    >Betamax. I can't see a file on my PC.
    >
    >Thanks.

    Hi, I don't use the Betamax softphone, but it looks easy enough.

    From the top menu, Contacts - Archive contacts - Backup contacts to
    file/ restore contacts from file.

    Incidentally there is a generic Betamax softphone that works with any
    clone http://www.voipconnect.com/

    Also there are some bespoke Betamax apps for smartphones. I found a
    free one for my lad's Nokia Lumia Windows Mobile, but I forget what it
    was called.

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Aug 5, 2013

  3. voip-user

    voip-user Guest

    On Mon, 05 Aug 2013 17:34:01 +0100, Graham. <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 05 Aug 2013 11:39:22 +0100, voip-user <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>I'm with SMSlisto.com and intend to change to voipcheap.co.uk due to
    >>lower rates.
    >>
    >>Is there any way to transfer my contact list to save typing each one
    >>out individually? It seems this info is held "in the cloud" at
    >>Betamax. I can't see a file on my PC.
    >>
    >>Thanks.

    >Hi, I don't use the Betamax softphone, but it looks easy enough.
    >

    >From the top menu, Contacts - Archive contacts - Backup contacts to
    >file/ restore contacts from file.
    >
    >Incidentally there is a generic Betamax softphone that works with any
    >clone http://www.voipconnect.com/
    >
    >Also there are some bespoke Betamax apps for smartphones. I found a
    >free one for my lad's Nokia Lumia Windows Mobile, but I forget what it
    >was called.

    Thanks.

    Founds the "archive contacts" in the top (only) contacts menu.
    I was being a bit thick.
    Will try it when I take out a voipcheap.co.uk sub.

    Thanks.

    voip-user, Aug 5, 2013