    eliminate one elective. It looks like an afterthought. Can someone validate
    this: do I need 6 exams because of my nt4 MCSE or do I need 7 ?

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?R2FyeSBLLg==?=, Feb 2, 2005

  2. >do I need 6 exams because of my nt4 MCSE or do I need 7 ?

    phone a friend, Ask the Audience or 50/50??

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 2, 2005

  3. Maybe its MS's plausible deniabilty: put this miniscule little footnote on
    our requirements page and let anyone that doesnt find it take extra
    unrequired test. Seams pretty lame. They used provide a dedicated page for
    the upgrade path for nt 4 se's.

    After reading this forum tho, I think perhaps I walked into romper room
    rather than a quality forum. My bad. Have fun...

    =?Utf-8?B?R2FyeSBLLg==?=, Feb 2, 2005
  4. >After reading this forum tho, I think perhaps I walked into romper room
    >rather than a quality forum.
    >They used provide a dedicated page for the upgrade path for nt 4 se's.

    If you find one, watch out they may expect you to have a bit of common
    sense or at least be able to navigate to
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/nt.asp

    > My bad. Have fun...

    as always.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 2, 2005
  5. Theres hope for this forum after all. So by insulting the membership I can
    get good info. So much for common sense :)

    Thanks, that was the page that I couldn't find....

    =?Utf-8?B?R2FyeSBLLg==?=, Feb 2, 2005
  6. >So by insulting the membership I can
    >get good info

    Can't wait for you to ask where the dumps are :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 2, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?R2FyeSBLLg==?=

    molsonexpert Guest

    molsonexpert, Feb 2, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?R2FyeSBLLg==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "molsonexpert" <> say in news:eaiXPnWCFHA.2032
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    >> Can't wait for you to ask where the dumps are :)

    > For those in the greater toronto area:
    >
    > http://www.detnews.com/2001/metro/0104/04/a01-208008
    >
    > steve.

    so the answer to the question "were can I find dump" is Sumpter Township?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Feb 2, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?R2FyeSBLLg==?=

    Mike Guest

    Mike, Feb 2, 2005
  10. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 2, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?R2FyeSBLLg==?=

    Kendal Emery Guest

    :: Uses her Romper Stompers to kick you dog ::

    BTW, went to http://www.mcrosoft.com/traincert which if you read my rant of
    a few weeks ago and took it to heart, it's in your favorites, clicked on two
    links and found the exact page that he lead you to. So, guess where the
    insult REALLY is.

    "I see Ken, and Consultant, and jtyc, and cat, and Ken, and The rev,
    and...."

    --
    Kendal Emery
    MCNGP #19

    Kendal Emery, Feb 2, 2005
  12. =?Utf-8?B?R2FyeSBLLg==?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "Kendal Emery" <> wrote
    > "I see Ken, and Consultant, and jtyc, and cat, and Ken, and The rev,
    > and...."

    So... did all your friends have fun at play?

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    I was trying to supress those childhood flashbacks.

    T-Bone, Feb 3, 2005