    decent or so-so news server that will let me post and read for free,
    or does this not exist?

    Anyways, thanks.

    Night_Seer, Apr 20, 2004

  2. Night_Seer

    Son of man Guest

    "Night_Seer" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hey everyone, I am writing from google, because I can't seem to access
    > my new adelphia news server from anywhere but home (usually do posting
    > at work), so I'm, out of commission for a while, anyone know of a
    > decent or so-so news server that will let me post and read for free,
    > or does this not exist?

    Serves ya right ya fuckin' liar.

    Son of man, Apr 20, 2004

  3. >
    > Serves ya right ya fuckin' liar.

    Son of "man"??? Noooooooooooo, I think Son of "Bitch" much more appropriate!!

    Hercum McGercum, Apr 20, 2004
  4. Night_Seer

    Son of man Guest

    "Hercum McGercum" <> wrote in message

    > > Serves ya right ya fuckin' liar.
    > >

    > Son of "man"??? Noooooooooooo, I think Son of "Bitch" much more

    appropriate!!

    Who cares what you think?

    Son of man, Apr 20, 2004
  5. Night_Seer

    Pepperoni Guest

    http://news.individual.net/
    Non binary, registration required. best news server available. working
    addy required, use a throwaway. Run by University of Berlin. (new addy for
    cis.dfn.de)
    register and they will send you log-on details in a few days.

    Pepperoni

    Pepperoni, Apr 20, 2004
  6. Night_Seer

    Bill Pfeifer Guest

    Night_Seer wrote:
    > Hey everyone, I am writing from google, because I can't seem to access
    > my new adelphia news server from anywhere but home (usually do posting
    > at work), so I'm, out of commission for a while, anyone know of a
    > decent or so-so news server that will let me post and read for free,
    > or does this not exist?
    >
    > Anyways, thanks.

    Try:
    news.individual.net

    Bill Pfeifer, Apr 20, 2004
  7. "Son of man" <> wrote in message news:<KI_gc.62189$>...
    > "Hercum McGercum" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > > > Serves ya right ya fuckin' liar.
    > > >

    > > Son of "man"??? Noooooooooooo, I think Son of "Bitch" much more

    > appropriate!!
    >
    > Who cares what you think?

    I do!! He's got a name that rhymes and that's good enough for me!!

    Pat Harrington, Apr 20, 2004
  8. Night_Seer

    Son of man Guest

    > > "Hercum McGercum" <> wrote in message

    > > > Son of "man"??? Noooooooooooo, I think Son of "Bitch" much more

    > > appropriate!!
    > >
    > > Who cares what you think?

    > I do!! He's got a name that rhymes and that's good enough for me!!

    He's a liar.

    Son of man, Apr 20, 2004
  9. Night_Seer

    Son of man Guest

    "Son of man" <> wrote in message
    > "Pat Harrington" <> wrote in message
    > > "Son of man" <> wrote in message

    > > > "Hercum McGercum" <> wrote in message

    > > > appropriate!!
    > > >
    > > > Who cares what you think?

    > > I do!! He's got a name that rhymes and that's good enough for me!!

    > He's a liar.

    Referring to Night_Seer.

    Son of man, Apr 20, 2004
  10. "Son of man" <> wrote in message news:<7Xahc.59281$>...
    > "Pat Harrington" <> wrote in message
    > > "Son of man" <> wrote in message

    > > > "Hercum McGercum" <> wrote in message

    > > > appropriate!!
    > > >
    > > > Who cares what you think?

    > > I do!! He's got a name that rhymes and that's good enough for me!!

    > He's a liar.

    Almost reminds me of a Tom Jones song..."He's a liar. Whoa,
    whoa, whoa, he's a liar."

    Pat Harrington, Apr 20, 2004
  11. Night_Seer

    Compuman Guest