    Jim

    Tyneside - North East of England
    To email me directly omit the X from my address
    Jim Scott, Feb 2, 2006

  2. Jim Scott

    °Mike° Guest

    In message <Xns975EDDA47E2DCmrjimscottXvirginnet@80.5.182.99>,
    Jim Scott took 11 lines to impart the following:

    >I am a member of a Yahoo group and did not notice that, although I live in
    >the UK, they gave me a French address, so if I go to Yahoo Mail it is all
    >in French.
    >Is it possible to change this or do I just forget it and start again?
    >I have scoured their website for a "contact us" link but cannot see one.

    You're wasting your time trying to get live assistance from
    Yahoo. I would start again.
    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Feb 2, 2006

  3. Jim Scott

    HMV Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > In message <Xns975EDDA47E2DCmrjimscottXvirginnet@80.5.182.99>,
    > Jim Scott took 11 lines to impart the following:
    >
    >>I am a member of a Yahoo group and did not notice that, although I live in
    >>the UK, they gave me a French address, so if I go to Yahoo Mail it is all
    >>in French.
    >>Is it possible to change this or do I just forget it and start again?
    >>I have scoured their website for a "contact us" link but cannot see one.

    > You're wasting your time trying to get live assistance from
    > Yahoo. I would start again.
    > --

    I would disagree with that. I run a Yahoo group, and have always found them
    very helpful with this sort of enquiry. Send them an email, and wait a few
    days. You never know....

    HMV
    HMV, Feb 3, 2006
  4. Jim Scott

    Jim Scott Guest

    <snip>

    > I would disagree with that. I run a Yahoo group, and have always found
    > them very helpful with this sort of enquiry. Send them an email, and
    > wait a few days. You never know....
    >
    > HMV

    It's finding an email address to write to that has been the problem!

    Jim Scott, Feb 3, 2006