change window 7 to xp home

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Timbo, Jul 6, 2010.

  1. Timbo

    Timbo Guest

    need help please
    got a new with window 7 do not like had loads of problems,
    want to change to xp home

    read some where need to change bio have not a clue how to do

    need to be a step by step guide and very easy as not too good at pc sorry.

    Cheers Tim
     
    Timbo, Jul 6, 2010
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Timbo

    Mike Easter Guest

    Timbo wrote:
    > need help please
    > got a new with window 7


    The best way to communicate in a news message is to use complete
    sentences even if it takes a little bit more typing.

    You got a new what? That is, what exactly is the hardware? Brand name
    and model number. Presumably you bought something already all put
    together like a Dell. An example of Dell model number is Inspiron 570.

    The exact hardware is important to your question because of the problem
    with drivers for 'alternate' operating systems. Some hardware doesn't
    have drivers available for alternate operating systems such as XP. Such
    hardware did not come from the manufacturer with XP as an option and
    therefore there were never any XP drivers created for it, only Vista or
    Win7.

    > need to be a step by step guide and very easy as not too good at pc sorry.


    The concept of 'easy' means that 'it just works' whenever you try
    something and that you don't have to figure anything out.

    As a general rule, it is easier for most people to learn how to use an
    operating system which is already installed, than to install an
    operating system on hardware which was not built with the intention of
    that hardware being used for that operating system.

    Perhaps you should be trying to learn how to use Win7 with your
    background in XP than trying to install XP on hardware that might not
    'take it' so easily.


    --
    Mike Easter
     
    Mike Easter, Jul 6, 2010
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Timbo

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 11:38:18 +0100, Timbo ÇʇoɹÊ:

    > need help please
    > got a new with window 7 do not like had loads of problems, want to
    > change to xp home


    Stick with 7 and work out the problems. It's a far more robust operating
    system than XP.
     
    Meat Plow, Jul 6, 2010
    #3
  4. Timbo

    Timbo Guest

    Sorry mike,
    got from Novatech it's a IFORCE build could have bought it with no operating
    system on,
    or with window on thougt i would give it a try,did and i don't like it
    knowthat visa had loads
    of issues but well you like and learn.

    processor intel core i7 920 2.66ghz
    architecture features 4.8gts
    cache 8mb
    clockspeed 2.66ghz
    core 4
    memory 3 x2gb ddr3 133mhz speed 1333mhz
    harddrive 1 tb 3.5" 7200pm SATA hard drive
    drives 22x dvd writer and blu ray reader and writer
    graphic card nvider geforge 470
    mother boardDescription Intel X58 Chipset
    Form Factor ATX (12" x 9.6")
    CPU Support Supports the newest Intel Core i7 and CoreT i7 Extreme
    (Bloomfield) processors, Socket T (LGA1366)
    Chipset Intel X58 + ICH10 Chipset


    Hope that helps the reason is all went well till a adode reader update
    messed up my desktop
    setting have tryed ever thing to get the setting smaller but cheep geting a
    error and window 7
    has to do a reinstall.With xp it's easy to change also the updat on this pc
    with xp went ok.
    Have tryed using window 7 thought it was good untill things went wrong.
    Well thats all i think thanks for the time in replying.



    "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Timbo wrote:
    >> need help please
    >> got a new with window 7

    >
    > The best way to communicate in a news message is to use complete sentences
    > even if it takes a little bit more typing.
    >
    > You got a new what? That is, what exactly is the hardware? Brand name
    > and model number. Presumably you bought something already all put
    > together like a Dell. An example of Dell model number is Inspiron 570.
    >
    > The exact hardware is important to your question because of the problem
    > with drivers for 'alternate' operating systems. Some hardware doesn't
    > have drivers available for alternate operating systems such as XP. Such
    > hardware did not come from the manufacturer with XP as an option and
    > therefore there were never any XP drivers created for it, only Vista or
    > Win7.
    >
    >> need to be a step by step guide and very easy as not too good at pc
    >> sorry.

    >
    > The concept of 'easy' means that 'it just works' whenever you try
    > something and that you don't have to figure anything out.
    >
    > As a general rule, it is easier for most people to learn how to use an
    > operating system which is already installed, than to install an operating
    > system on hardware which was not built with the intention of that hardware
    > being used for that operating system.
    >
    > Perhaps you should be trying to learn how to use Win7 with your background
    > in XP than trying to install XP on hardware that might not 'take it' so
    > easily.
    >
    >
    > --
    > Mike Easter
     
    Timbo, Jul 6, 2010
    #4
  5. On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 11:38:18 +0100, "Timbo" <>
    wrote:

    >need help please
    >got a new with window 7 do not like had loads of problems,
    >want to change to xp home
    >
    >read some where need to change bio have not a clue how to do
    >
    >need to be a step by step guide and very easy as not too good at pc sorry.
    >
    >Cheers Tim
    >


    I use both W7 and XP. It does not take long to get into the
    differences. The main difference is that W7 never crashes while XP
    stills gives occasional trouble.

    Steve

    --
    Neural Planner Software Ltd www.NPSL1.com
    EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus. www.easynn.com
    SwingNN. Forecast with Neural Networks. www.swingnn.com
    JustNN. Just Neural Networks. www.justnn.com
     
    Stephen Wolstenholme, Jul 6, 2010
    #5
  6. Timbo

    Mike Easter Guest

    Timbo wrote:

    > Have tryed using window 7 thought it was good untill things went wrong.
    > Well thats all i think thanks for the time in replying.


    You should be able to use either one on that hardware.

    Or you could virtualize XP under the Win7. Or dual boot.

    I think you just need to get accustomed to Win7.


    --
    Mike Easter
     
    Mike Easter, Jul 6, 2010
    #6
  7. Timbo

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 06/07/2010 11:38, Timbo wrote:
    > need help please
    > got a new with window 7 do not like had loads of problems,
    > want to change to xp home

    You have no downgrade rights to XP Home. Windows 7 Pro can only be
    downgraded to XP Pro provided you still have the XP Pro key and assuming
    you have Windows 7 Pro (You didn't mention your version)

    If you have a retail version of XP you can just install that.


    > read some where need to change bio have not a clue how to do

    Changing the type of washing powder you use will not help


    > need to be a step by step guide and very easy as not too good at pc sorry.

    If in doubt don't do it. Taking advice off of a usenet group on changing
    your OS when you don't have the the basic skill set is a road to pain.

    Your best bet is to ask some clear questions about the issues you are
    having with Windows 7 making sure you include as much information as
    possible.
     
    Desk Rabbit, Jul 6, 2010
    #7
  8. Timbo

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 06/07/2010 12:49, Timbo wrote:
    > Sorry mike,
    > got from Novatech it's a IFORCE build could have bought it with no operating
    > system on,
    > or with window on thougt i would give it a try,did and i don't like it
    > knowthat visa had loads
    > of issues but well you like and learn.


    Did you mean *live* and learn?

    > Hope that helps the reason is all went well till a adode reader update
    > messed up my desktop
    > setting have tryed ever thing to get the setting smaller but cheep geting a
    > error and window 7

    And the error message was........

    (And it's tried not tryed BTW)

    > has to do a reinstall.With xp it's easy to change also the updat on this pc
    > with xp went ok.
    > Have tryed using window 7 thought it was good untill things went wrong.

    Can you re-write that so it makes some sense????

    And... you tried not tryed ffs! Look for the spell checker!!
     
    Desk Rabbit, Jul 6, 2010
    #8
  9. Timbo

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 12:49:44 +0100, Timbo ÇʇoɹÊ:

    > Sorry mike,
    > got from Novatech it's a IFORCE build could have bought it with no
    > operating


    I just built an AMD PhenomII X4 quad core 3.2 ghz system after my AMD
    Athlon x64 single core 2 ghz motherboard crashed and burned.

    Both hardware setups were entirely different. Only thing in common was
    the AMD based CPU architecture.

    I was flabbergasted when Win 7 previously installed on the old system
    actually booted up on the new platform. And even more flabbergasted when
    Win 7 self-downloaded every new driver and tidbit the new hardware needed
    to run at top speed.

    So I have to wonder how much trouble anyone could have running Win 7 on
    any hardware platform. We us it here on a Dell Mini 910 netbook with a
    7.4 gig solid state hard drive for ****'s sake. And on an old Toshiba
    S1901 laptop from 2003. Some of the devices like sound, wifi, and video
    on the Toshiba are using Win XP drivers. So I really have to question
    your problems. I think you may have some malfunctioning hardware
    especially the RAM if you are having problems with 7.
     
    Meat Plow, Jul 6, 2010
    #9
  10. Timbo

    Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 13:11:58 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 12:49:44 +0100, Timbo ÇʇoɹÊ:
    >
    >> Sorry mike,
    >> got from Novatech it's a IFORCE build could have bought it with no
    >> operating

    >
    > I just built an AMD PhenomII X4 quad core 3.2 ghz system after my AMD
    > Athlon x64 single core 2 ghz motherboard crashed and burned.
    >
    > Both hardware setups were entirely different. Only thing in common was
    > the AMD based CPU architecture.
    >
    > I was flabbergasted when Win 7 previously installed on the old system
    > actually booted up on the new platform. And even more flabbergasted when
    > Win 7 self-downloaded every new driver and tidbit the new hardware
    > needed to run at top speed.
    >
    > So I have to wonder how much trouble anyone could have running Win 7 on
    > any hardware platform. We us it here on a Dell Mini 910 netbook with a
    > 7.4 gig solid state hard drive for ****'s sake. And on an old Toshiba
    > S1901 laptop from 2003. Some of the devices like sound, wifi, and video
    > on the Toshiba are using Win XP drivers. So I really have to question
    > your problems. I think you may have some malfunctioning hardware
    > especially the RAM if you are having problems with 7.


    Hehe, you're just a regular little Bill Gates fan-boi, aren'tcha?

    Silly ignorant Win-droid. LOL



    --
    "Ubuntu" -- an African word, meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".
    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he shot another Spotted Owl.
    Usenet Improvement Project: http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/
    Thanks, Obama: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/politica/thanks.jpg
     
    Dan C, Jul 6, 2010
    #10
  11. Timbo

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 13:24:40 +0000, Dan C ÇʇoɹÊ:

    > On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 13:11:58 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 12:49:44 +0100, Timbo ÇʇoɹÊ:
    >>
    >>> Sorry mike,
    >>> got from Novatech it's a IFORCE build could have bought it with no
    >>> operating

    >>
    >> I just built an AMD PhenomII X4 quad core 3.2 ghz system after my AMD
    >> Athlon x64 single core 2 ghz motherboard crashed and burned.
    >>
    >> Both hardware setups were entirely different. Only thing in common was
    >> the AMD based CPU architecture.
    >>
    >> I was flabbergasted when Win 7 previously installed on the old system
    >> actually booted up on the new platform. And even more flabbergasted
    >> when Win 7 self-downloaded every new driver and tidbit the new hardware
    >> needed to run at top speed.
    >>
    >> So I have to wonder how much trouble anyone could have running Win 7 on
    >> any hardware platform. We us it here on a Dell Mini 910 netbook with a
    >> 7.4 gig solid state hard drive for ****'s sake. And on an old Toshiba
    >> S1901 laptop from 2003. Some of the devices like sound, wifi, and video
    >> on the Toshiba are using Win XP drivers. So I really have to question
    >> your problems. I think you may have some malfunctioning hardware
    >> especially the RAM if you are having problems with 7.

    >
    > H[SLAP]


    Slip back under your rock, troll....BEGONE before I call the Troll Slayer
    to doeth away with your trollup self.!
     
    Meat Plow, Jul 6, 2010
    #11
  12. Timbo

    joevan Guest

    On 06 Jul 2010 13:24:40 GMT, Dan C <>
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 13:11:58 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 12:49:44 +0100, Timbo ??o??:
    >>
    >>> Sorry mike,
    >>> got from Novatech it's a IFORCE build could have bought it with no
    >>> operating

    >>
    >> I just built an AMD PhenomII X4 quad core 3.2 ghz system after my AMD
    >> Athlon x64 single core 2 ghz motherboard crashed and burned.
    >>
    >> Both hardware setups were entirely different. Only thing in common was
    >> the AMD based CPU architecture.
    >>
    >> I was flabbergasted when Win 7 previously installed on the old system
    >> actually booted up on the new platform. And even more flabbergasted when
    >> Win 7 self-downloaded every new driver and tidbit the new hardware
    >> needed to run at top speed.
    >>
    >> So I have to wonder how much trouble anyone could have running Win 7 on
    >> any hardware platform. We us it here on a Dell Mini 910 netbook with a
    >> 7.4 gig solid state hard drive for ****'s sake. And on an old Toshiba
    >> S1901 laptop from 2003. Some of the devices like sound, wifi, and video
    >> on the Toshiba are using Win XP drivers. So I really have to question
    >> your problems. I think you may have some malfunctioning hardware
    >> especially the RAM if you are having problems with 7.

    >
    >Hehe, you're just a regular little Bill Gates fan-boi, aren'tcha?
    >
    >Silly ignorant Win-droid. LOL

    Nope, just some of those smart people who knows something good when we
    work with it a while. What do you have to offer wimp.
     
    joevan, Jul 6, 2010
    #12
  13. Timbo

    Mike Easter Guest

    Timbo wrote:

    > Novatech it's a IFORCE build could have bought it with no operating
    > system on,


    http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/pc/range/iforge.html iForge Intel I7
    920 6GB DDR3 1TB SATAII HDD Nvidia GTX470 1280Mb PCI-E Graphics Blu Ray Rom

    Novatech only sells it with no OS or some Win7, not XP.

    But the Intel mobo and NVidia graphics card all have drivers for XP.

    I'm glad we don't have to pay that much for hardware around here.


    --
    Mike Easter
     
    Mike Easter, Jul 6, 2010
    #13
  14. Timbo

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 10:25:00 -0400, joevan ÇʇoɹÊ:

    > On 06 Jul 2010 13:24:40 GMT, Dan C <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 13:11:58 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 12:49:44 +0100, Timbo ??o??:
    >>>
    >>>> Sorry mike,
    >>>> got from Novatech it's a IFORCE build could have bought it with no
    >>>> operating
    >>>
    >>> I just built an AMD PhenomII X4 quad core 3.2 ghz system after my AMD
    >>> Athlon x64 single core 2 ghz motherboard crashed and burned.
    >>>
    >>> Both hardware setups were entirely different. Only thing in common was
    >>> the AMD based CPU architecture.
    >>>
    >>> I was flabbergasted when Win 7 previously installed on the old system
    >>> actually booted up on the new platform. And even more flabbergasted
    >>> when Win 7 self-downloaded every new driver and tidbit the new
    >>> hardware needed to run at top speed.
    >>>
    >>> So I have to wonder how much trouble anyone could have running Win 7
    >>> on any hardware platform. We us it here on a Dell Mini 910 netbook
    >>> with a 7.4 gig solid state hard drive for ****'s sake. And on an old
    >>> Toshiba S1901 laptop from 2003. Some of the devices like sound, wifi,
    >>> and video on the Toshiba are using Win XP drivers. So I really have to
    >>> question your problems. I think you may have some malfunctioning
    >>> hardware especially the RAM if you are having problems with 7.

    >>
    >>Hehe, you're just a regular little Bill Gates fan-boi, aren'tcha?
    >>
    >>Silly ignorant Win-droid. LOL

    > Nope, just some of those smart people who knows something good when we
    > work with it a while. What do you have to offer wimp.


    Thing is besides Dan being a fucking troll is I use Mac and Linux more
    every day than Windows. I got up at 6 am as usual. Turned on the Asus
    with Mandriva 2010 linux and haven't touched the Win 7 box. It's now
    almost 11. I use the 7 box for creating movies from digital video.
    WHat used to take hours on the AMD Athlon x64 3200 now takes minutes.
    on the quad core PhenomII. Last evening I created a movie for my phone.
    Went from DVD5 - 4500 MBs to 340 MBs 320x244 MP4. That used to take about
    2 hours on the old PC. Now takes 11 minutes. And the operating system was
    installed on the old PC and migrated without a single burp to the new.

    I use linux for mostly internet and over the net financial stuff. The
    Macbook Pro is used for digital audio mixdowns, some browsing.
    I just replaced the battery on the Macbook. It started to swell and
    pushed up on the fingerpad buttons rendering them inoperable. Couldn't
    use an external mouse since the touchpad buttons were pushed on.
    Took it to the local Apple shop since my extended Appelcare runs out in
    Dec. New battery free of charge. Got my nice 17" display notebook back.
     
    Meat Plow, Jul 6, 2010
    #14
  15. Timbo

    nut Guest

    "Timbo" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > memory 3 x2gb ddr3 133mhz speed 1333mhz


    Bear in mind you'll need Windows XP 64 bit to utilize 6GB of RAM.
     
    nut, Jul 6, 2010
    #15
  16. Timbo

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 11:38:18 +0100, Timbo wrote:

    > need to be a step by step guide and very easy as not too good at pc
    > sorry.


    not to gud at writin neither, r u.



    --
    I'm Josef Fritzl, and No Windows was my idea.
     
    Aardvark, Jul 7, 2010
    #16
  17. Timbo

    Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 10:25:00 -0400, joevan wrote:

    > On 06 Jul 2010 13:24:40 GMT, Dan C <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 13:11:58 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 12:49:44 +0100, Timbo ??o??:
    >>>
    >>>> Sorry mike,
    >>>> got from Novatech it's a IFORCE build could have bought it with no
    >>>> operating
    >>>
    >>> I just built an AMD PhenomII X4 quad core 3.2 ghz system after my AMD
    >>> Athlon x64 single core 2 ghz motherboard crashed and burned.
    >>>
    >>> Both hardware setups were entirely different. Only thing in common was
    >>> the AMD based CPU architecture.
    >>>
    >>> I was flabbergasted when Win 7 previously installed on the old system
    >>> actually booted up on the new platform. And even more flabbergasted
    >>> when Win 7 self-downloaded every new driver and tidbit the new
    >>> hardware needed to run at top speed.
    >>>
    >>> So I have to wonder how much trouble anyone could have running Win 7
    >>> on any hardware platform. We us it here on a Dell Mini 910 netbook
    >>> with a 7.4 gig solid state hard drive for ****'s sake. And on an old
    >>> Toshiba S1901 laptop from 2003. Some of the devices like sound, wifi,
    >>> and video on the Toshiba are using Win XP drivers. So I really have to
    >>> question your problems. I think you may have some malfunctioning
    >>> hardware especially the RAM if you are having problems with 7.

    >>
    >>Hehe, you're just a regular little Bill Gates fan-boi, aren'tcha?
    >>
    >>Silly ignorant Win-droid. LOL


    > Nope, just some of those smart people who knows something good when we
    > work with it a while.


    Hahahaha! Good one! You're funny, even though you're clueless.

    > What do you have to offer wimp.


    Is that a question, or some form of 5th-grade dropout English?


    --
    "Ubuntu" -- an African word, meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".
    "Bother!" said Pooh, as Piglet pulled out the Anal Intruder.
    Usenet Improvement Project: http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/
    Thanks, Obama: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/politica/thanks.jpg
     
    Dan C, Jul 7, 2010
    #17
  18. Timbo

    M.L. Guest


    >got from Novatech it's a IFORCE build could have bought it with no operating
    >system on,
    >or with window on thougt i would give it a try,did and i don't like it
    >knowthat visa had loads
    >of issues but well you like and learn.


    >harddrive 1 tb 3.5" 7200pm SATA hard drive


    Installing XP onto a SATA hard drive won't be fun.
     
    M.L., Jul 7, 2010
    #18
  19. Timbo

    PeeCee Guest

    "Timbo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > need help please
    > got a new with window 7 do not like had loads of problems,
    > want to change to xp home
    >
    > read some where need to change bio have not a clue how to do
    >
    > need to be a step by step guide and very easy as not too good at pc sorry.
    >
    > Cheers Tim
    >


    Timbo

    To change to Windows XP Home you will need the following:

    1. An install CD with XP Home on it, plus its Certificate of Authenticity.
    2. XP compatible drivers for your motherboard.
    3. XP compatible drivers for your Video card.

    It is unlikely you will need to "change bio" as you put it (assume you mean
    "Change Bios") though not impossible.

    A howto guide:

    1. Backup any personal data from the Windows 7 installation that you need as
    it will be wiped (as in gone, history, disappeared) during the XP install.
    2. Place the XP CD in the DVD drive and restart the PC.
    If the PC does not boot from the CD, go into the Bios and set the DVD as the
    first bootable device.
    The exact location of this option should be in the motherboard manual
    supplied with your PC.
    If you didn't get it go back and ask for it.
    3 Follow the instructions on screen to install windows.
    4 When you get to the screen that shows the partitions on your hard drive,
    highlight each in turn and press the delete key.
    Follow the instructions on the screen.
    5 Now just follow the instructions on screen to install Windows XP.
    6. When Windows XP has finished installing (usually reboots at least once)
    load the driver disk that came with your motherboard and install the
    drivers.
    7. When the motherboard drivers have loaded and any reboots have finished,
    load the Video card driver disk and install those drivers.
    8. Install your Anti Virus (download beforehand if necessary)
    9 Connect to the Internet and Update your copy of XP from Windows Update,
    Start, All programs, Windows Update near the top of the list.
    (there should be 80-90 updates so broadband is preferred)
    10 Add any other programs and utilities you have and restore your data.

    Note this is not the only way to do it and it does not contain 'all' the
    steps required.
    You are expected to use your intelligence to read what's on the screen and
    read any documentation you have.
    If this is to complicated for you then I would counsel you to employ the
    services of someone that has the requisite skills.

    Having posted all that I can only add my voice to those recommending you
    stick with Windows 7.
    Remember you can go back to before your failed Adobe Reader install with
    System Restore.
    To find it just type "System Restore" into the search bar just above the
    start button.
    (Click 'Start' and just start typing)

    Best
    Paul.
     
    PeeCee, Jul 7, 2010
    #19
  20. Timbo

    M.L. Guest


    >>>got from Novatech it's a IFORCE build could have bought it with no operating
    >>>system on,
    >>>or with window on thougt i would give it a try,did and i don't like it
    >>>knowthat visa had loads
    >>>of issues but well you like and learn.

    >>
    >>>harddrive 1 tb 3.5" 7200pm SATA hard drive

    >>
    >>Installing XP onto a SATA hard drive won't be fun.

    >
    >Why not?


    Because XP doesn't natively support SATA so one has to download the XP
    SATA hd controller drivers from the chipset manufacturer's website,
    copy them onto a floppy/floppies, then press F6 at a specific point
    during the XP install in order to insert those drivers from the
    floppy. Those drivers will need to be inserted each time XP is
    reinstalled.

    If you don't have a floppy you can integrate the SATA drivers into
    your XP install CD with nLite.
     
    M.L., Jul 8, 2010
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. ion
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    5,654
  2. akaJOT
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    494
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty
    Aug 4, 2006
  3. Tony Neville
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    1,685
    steve
    Sep 22, 2006
  4. Ane007
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    2,686
    apulmca2k4
    May 5, 2008
  5. Timbo
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    518
    VanguardLH
    Jul 19, 2010
Loading...

Share This Page