    from TALK TALK but has been activated. Any suggestions please to get her up
    and running

    Bob
    Bob B, Aug 23, 2006

  2. Hi
    She needs to ask the Talk to Talk support if the Specific Router/Model is
    compatible with their service.
    She needs to receive from Talk to Talk the authentication (ID & PW)
    information in order to be able to log to the service.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 23, 2006

  3. Bob B

    Joan Archer Guest

    Has she checked with the TalkTalk support people to see if they can
    migrate her over, I think there are some ISPs that can do this if you
    already have equipment running with another service provider.

    I'm with TalkTalk (formally Onetel) as my telephone provider but haven't
    gone to their broadband as yet as I have all the machines here running
    with another ISP.
    Joan

    Joan Archer, Aug 24, 2006