    where the offline files are now located?

    Do I edit something in the registry? There seems to be no way to change the
    computer address in the synchronization manager.

    Ned H., Dec 25, 2006

  2. Ned H.

    Theo Guest

    If you go to www.microsoft.com and put "file
    synchronization" in the search box located in the upper
    right of the page, you will get 39,955 references about your
    situation. You can go through the KBs and see which is most
    applicable to your situation.

    Microsoft's Knowledge Base is open to the public and it is a
    great trouble shooting tool!

    Theo, Dec 25, 2006

  3. Ned H.

    Ned H. Guest

    Thanks, couldn't find anything exactly on point. What I did was this:

    1) Copy contents of the offline folder to the networked computer.

    2) Deleted contents of the offline folder.

    3) Selected the files on the networked computer, right clicked and selected
    "make available offline."

    Done.

    Ned H., Dec 25, 2006