    I'll appreciate any answer.
    Thanks,
    Nelson
    Nelson Guerrero, Feb 23, 2007

  2. Yes, this is possible - for example if the client machine has
    an agent for this kind of cert & profiles deployment.
    When the client machine gets connected to the provisioning
    server, it will pull in the new profile and the cert for it,
    and then reconnect - for example, by using the Wlan API.

    Without such agent, Windows will not (and should not)
    intall anything silently, it would be a security hole.

    Regards,
    --PA

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF2ZWwgQS4=?=, Feb 25, 2007