    one of the forums i use wouldn't let me paste into the new posts
    box....said i needed to change my mozilla settings...javascript i think.
    How do I alter confi. settings?
    steve, Jan 20, 2005

  2. steve

    Splibbilla Guest

    steve <> in news::

    > one of the forums i use wouldn't let me paste into the new posts
    > box....said i needed to change my mozilla settings...javascript i think.
    > How do I alter confi. settings?

    in moz
    edit >> preferences
    +advanced, scripts & plugins

    in FF
    tools >> options
    (i don't recall the rest, but i think js is in hte panel with cookies)

    --
    WinMe, Moz 1.7.5, all profiles: GoogleBar, PrefBar, CopyURL, IEView, ,,, and??? some bugmenot.jar, sage.jar. Usually java off,
    js on. Might GoogleBar be "mergeable" with an (added) src chooser in PrefBar (v. 3.0, build date 20041224)?
    Splibbilla, Jan 21, 2005